+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused because of no communication after e medical

Chelsea091

Sep 14, 2013
Hi everyone,

Is there anyone same in my case? Recently i received a denied letter from cic and the only reason that we denied is we didnt communicate after we had our emedical. I got surprised because my friend same with me and the same clinic that we had our medicals are on PR already, he got his PR without informing them he told us that no need for them to inform because usually the doctor are the one who will send the result of our medical, then, I just patiently waiting but unfortunately we got denied considering that we did our medical on time. I went to the clinic just to get proof so that I can send it to CIC hoping that they can re open my case. Then after I send it one week later they replied that they can't open my attachment ( which is my proof ) because its on high resolution, so they ask me to resend it again. Then I resend it but untill now no reply at all, I am really depressed now and cant sleep.I dont know if there still hope to review my case. Is anybody can help me what to do? Is the on going strike are the reason? Please help!!!

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chelsea091 said:
Hi everyone,

Is there anyone same in my case? Recently i received a denied letter from cic and the only reason that we denied is we didnt communicate after we had our emedical. I got surprised because my friend same with me and the same clinic that we had our medicals are on PR already, he got his PR without informing them he told us that no need for them to inform because usually the doctor are the one who will send the result of our medical, then, I just patiently waiting but unfortunately we got denied considering that we did our medical on time. I went to the clinic just to get proof so that I can send it to CIC hoping that they can re open my case. Then after I send it one week later they replied that they can't open my attachment ( which is my proof ) because its on high resolution, so they ask me to resend it again. Then I resend it but untill now no reply at all, I am really depressed now and cant sleep.I dont know if there still hope to review my case. Is anybody can help me what to do? Is the on going strike are the reason? Please help!!!
It's an error so it will work out - however you need to be very proactive.

1) Send an e-mail again, with the attachment again, ensuring you provide all the details required for them to identify your account.
2) Send a letter with the attachment, along with an explanation, along with proof of all e-mail correspondence to Ottawa immediately. Ensure the postage is tracked and requires signature.

As long as you do this and as long as you actually did your medicals on time, they will reopen your case.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
jsm0085 said:

1) Send an e-mail again, with the attachment again, ensuring you provide all the details required for them to identify your account.
2) Send a letter with the attachment, along with an explanation, along with proof of all e-mail correspondence to Ottawa immediately. Ensure the postage is tracked and requires signature.

As long as you do this and as long as you actually did your medicals on time, they will reopen your case.
I agree with jsm, as long as you did your meds on time, it's an error on CICs side and they
will have to re-open your case.

Do exactly as jsm stated above and you'll be fine.

+1 for you, jsm.

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am so sorry to hear this..As far as I know there is no requirement for the applicant to inform CIC that he has completed the medicals...It is the responsibility of the DMP..You should surely follow up with CIC and make sure they read your email and reopen the case..All the best to you and we are all here to support you in anyway possible..Dont loose hope my friend...They will surely re-open the case...

Chelsea091

Sep 14, 2013
jsm0085 said:

Thank you so much for all your response, I already sent it again but 2 weeks already no reply at all thats why im wondering maybe because of the strike, im thinking also if do i need to re-apply? Im still hoping that they can reconsider my application. Can anyone know what is the phone number of CIC ottawa? I appreciate all your help, it gives me hope as well.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Chelsea091 said:
Thank you so much for all your response, I already sent it again but 2 weeks already no reply at all thats why im wondering maybe because of the strike, im thinking also if do i need to re-apply? Im still hoping that they can reconsider my application. Can anyone know what is the phone number of CIC ottawa? I appreciate all your help, it gives me hope as well.
Point 2.) of JSM's point was to send a letter ( mail, not email ) to CPP-O, along with the attachment
of the email, an explanation AND proof of e-mail correspondence to CPP-O like RIGHT NOW.
Also:

Ensure the postage is tracked and requires signature.

Chelsea091

Sep 14, 2013
yahoo7 said:
I am so sorry to hear this..As far as I know there is no requirement for the applicant to inform CIC that he has completed the medicals...It is the responsibility of the DMP..You should surely follow up with CIC and make sure they read your email and reopen the case..All the best to you and we are all here to support you in anyway possible..Dont loose hope my friend...They will surely re-open the case...
Thank you so much, its just im very frustrated because they are not responding on my message, I send them twice a letter with attachment but theres no answer in 2 weeks. :(

Chelsea091

Sep 14, 2013
iam_toby said:
Point 2.) of JSM's point was to send a letter ( mail, not email ) to CPP-O, along with the attachment
of the email, an explanation AND proof of e-mail correspondence to CPP-O like RIGHT NOW.
Also:
Hi, thank you, I just want to know is the address of CIC in their email is the one I will use to send it? Sorry to ask? Do you know a address where i can send it?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Chelsea091 said:
Hi, thank you, I just want to know is the address of CIC in their email is the one I will use to send it? Sorry to ask? Do you know a address where i can send it?
The only address I could find is:

Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

[ Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp#faq #6 ]

Chelsea091

Sep 14, 2013
To: iam_toby

Thank you so much, I will do it right away and send it on that address maybe a courier to track as well. Do i need to sign the letter that i will make? Because the proof of my medicals that they gave us is only a proof that they send it on time. Really appreciate your reply, it makes me feel fine now but i hope they will reply on me soon because im too worried already of two weeks no reply at all from them I did fax as well but still no reply. Again thank you so much.

Dilli

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
05-09-2012
Med's Request
Didnt come since advance Medicals
Med's Done....
Sep' 2012 (Advanced)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-09-2013
LANDED..........
24-09-2013
Chelsea091 said:
To: iam_toby

Thank you so much, I will do it right away and send it on that address maybe a courier to track as well. Do i need to sign the letter that i will make? Because the proof of my medicals that they gave us is only a proof that they send it on time. Really appreciate your reply, it makes me feel fine now but i hope they will reply on me soon because im too worried already of two weeks no reply at all from them I did fax as well but still no reply. Again thank you so much.
Chelsea - Are you in Canada? If CIC is not responding go and see your Local MP. Tell them your situation and they should be able to talk to CIC on your behalf. Since it seems to be error, your case would be reopened and you will get PR, dont worry buddy.
MP finder : http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseofCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

If you not in Canada, constantly follow up with CIC, send them a reminder. Dont wait for 2 weeks. If I was you, I would have followed up again and again.

And dont worry, your file will be reopened, just a matter of time.

Chelsea091

Sep 14, 2013
Iam_toby

Actually we have consultant but he also did what i did but theres no response on him as well, then I did go to parliament to ask for help but she mis understood our case she understand that we denied because they didn't receive our medical, then the senior CIC officer advise her that we need to re apply because the result is denied because of no communication after medical. While we did that we already sent email to CIC with the proof of medicals. Then, I got a reply to them that they are asking to resend the proof because they can't open it so I resend it after that and untill now within 2 weeks there's no answer at all. Going back to the parliament that we ask they close my case because the senior CIC officer advise her not to be in the case because she doesnt know what is the case. Now the only hope that i have is the reply that I got to CiC through email but untill now theres no response, that's why i am asking for another option that i need to do for them to open my case again. Its just that my friend did his PR the same time and doctor without informing CIC but we denied because we didn't tell them. :-(

krmmtl

Star Member
Sep 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2012
AOR Received.
07-09-2012
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Passport Req..
31-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2013
LANDED..........
15-08-2013
I'm sorry to hear this. It's really weird, could you post the refusal letter

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Very very strange.

Its definitely a mistake from someone's part. Stay strong, keep bothering them till you have PPR.