+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused because of no communication after e medical

Chelsea091

Sep 14, 2013
Chelsea091 said:
Thank you, no argue is happening only opinion and support. I just really need help right now tha's why i shared my experienced. Again thank you so much for your help.
I am very glad that you answer my message because all of you gave me a support and opinion how i will face this. I dont know how i will thank you toby...God bless you and more blessings to come! :)

Chelsea091

Sep 14, 2013
iam_toby said:
Yes, send it to:

Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

Apparently CIC did not receive it, so send whatever documents you have to proof that your doc sent
the documents and you did your medicals on time.
There's no reason to argue any longer, write a letter explaining your situation and send
all supporting documents to the address I mentioned above.
Make sure to include emails from CIC and emails you send to CIC in that matter to show that you
showed effort in contacting CIC.
Now - get on it! 8)
Thank you so much for everything toby...i will do your suggestion because this is my last piece. May God bless you more my friend. I hope everything will be fine soon.

Chelsea091

Sep 14, 2013
yahoo7 said:
If you choose to send it through Canadapost Priority, the signature option is already included in the original price and you dont need to pay separately. You just need to make sure that you tick that option manually on the envelope once you buy it.

All the best and I will pray that your case be re-opened.
Thank you so much, all the best as well, May God shower you blessings and joy.