+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello to all,
I am hassan from Pakistan. i want to get information regarding my refusal from experts. i have applied for visitor visa to meet my parents living in Canada on 5th Feb. he is seriously ill and have brain surgery few months back. Also attached doctors letter. My mother is also there and both are aged and getting permanent treatment.
I have selected the option that i want to visit Canada to meet my loved once who are critically ill. I got refusal letter on 09 February which seems un realistic refusal reasons. It seems that no one reviewed my application and due to any filters in the computer they send me refusal letter & based on following points they think that i will not leave their country.
1. ties to Canada & to your home country
2. travel history
3. not satisfied with current employment situation

i have attached my travel history for 4 countries Thailnad, Japana, Duabi, Turkey & Saudi Arabia for religious tour. Have 1 car on my name worth 15000 CAD & a house on my name worth 50000 CAD. I have also attached proof via valuation of these assets and ownership documents. My Tax returns having assets more than 42000 CAD excluding my liabilities. Also attach rental agreement. Attach my job ex pakistan leave. Also attach bank statement with 10000 CAD for last 4 months.
I reapplied on 19th Feb by submitting the genuine replies to their un realistic reasons but also get refusal 2nd time just after 2 days with couple of new reasons of refusal after 2 days which are as under:
1. purpose of visit
2. personal assets (even i have attached valuation reports & ownership proofs of my assets)
3. based on family ties in canada and pakistan

i am now 100% sure that they have some systematic refusal letters by applying some filters on our applications. what u said. i then request for reconsideration and received an emailed that they have appointment a person to review my application and will respond in 30 days whether to reopen my application or not. what u think is there any chance now or still same refusal. please suggest.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello to all,
I am hassan from Pakistan. i want to get information regarding my refusal from experts. i have applied for visitor visa to meet my parents living in Canada on 5th Feb. he is seriously ill and have brain surgery few months back. Also attached doctors letter. My mother is also there and both are aged and getting permanent treatment.
I have selected the option that i want to visit Canada to meet my loved once who are critically ill. I got refusal letter on 09 February which seems un realistic refusal reasons. It seems that no one reviewed my application and due to any filters in the computer they send me refusal letter & based on following points they think that i will not leave their country.
1. ties to Canada & to your home country
2. travel history
3. not satisfied with current employment situation

i have attached my travel history for 4 countries Thailnad, Japana, Duabi, Turkey & Saudi Arabia for religious tour. Have 1 car on my name worth 15000 CAD & a house on my name worth 50000 CAD. I have also attached proof via valuation of these assets and ownership documents. My Tax returns having assets more than 42000 CAD excluding my liabilities. Also attach rental agreement. Attach my job ex pakistan leave. Also attach bank statement with 10000 CAD for last 4 months.
I reapplied on 19th Feb by submitting the genuine replies to their un realistic reasons but also get refusal 2nd time just after 2 days with couple of new reasons of refusal after 2 days which are as under:
1. purpose of visit
2. personal assets (even i have attached valuation reports & ownership proofs of my assets)
3. based on family ties in canada and pakistan

i am now 100% sure that they have some systematic refusal letters by applying some filters on our applications. what u said. i then request for reconsideration and received an emailed that they have appointment a person to review my application and will respond in 30 days whether to reopen my application or not. what u think is there any chance now or still same refusal. please suggest.
Sorry about your father. How long was your visit? Are you vaccinated?

1. Family ties - What is your status of your parents in Canada? Do you have any family in Pakistan (spouse, children)? Who is with your parents. If you don’t have immediate family in Pakistan, your ties to Pakistan are weak.
2. Travel history is to countries like US, UK, NZ and Australia. These countries share immigration information with Canada, and would show that you abide by immigrations rules. The countries you mentioned are easy to visit and get visas, if even required.
3. Personal assets are bank accounts. Whether $10k is enough depends on length of visit but it is not a lot.

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Sorry about your father. How long was your visit? Are you vaccinated?

1. Family ties - What is your status of your parents in Canada? Do you have any family in Pakistan (spouse, children)? Who is with your parents. If you don’t have immediate family in Pakistan, your ties to Pakistan are weak.
2. Travel history is to countries like US, UK, NZ and Australia. These countries share immigration information with Canada, and would show that you abide by immigrations rules. The countries you mentioned are easy to visit and get visas, if even required.
3. Personal assets are bank accounts. Whether $10k is enough depends on length of visit but it is not a lot.
for 3 weeks....n i have also attached 3 weeks ex pakistan leave from my bank. yeah i am vaccinated and i have also attached vaccination card.
My parents are canadian citizens. yup, i have my wife n 3 school going children.
But i mentioned in my response that i am not travelling for tourism i wanna meet my aged and ill parents, so i think there is much difference if some one applied for tourist visa or visit visa to family so it doesnt matter that how many countries i have been. i just wants to visit to meet my ill parents.

what u said that appointment of officer for reconsideration increases my chances?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
for 3 weeks....n i have also attached 3 weeks ex pakistan leave from my bank. yeah i am vaccinated and i have also attached vaccination card.
My parents are canadian citizens. yup, i have my wife n 3 school going children.
But i mentioned in my response that i am not travelling for tourism i wanna meet my aged and ill parents, so i think there is much difference if some one applied for tourist visa or visit visa to family so it doesnt matter that how many countries i have been. i just wants to visit to meet my ill parents.

what u said that appointment of officer for reconsideration increases my chances?
You should order GCMS notes for full reasons because you now have two refusals in quick succession back to back. Did your parents include a letter of invitation stating why they want you to come? If not, they should. The letter is not from you.

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
You should order GCMS notes for full reasons because you now have two refusals in quick succession back to back. Did your parents include a letter of invitation stating why they want you to come? If not, they should. The letter is not from you.
Yeah...i have also attached letter from my parents stating the whole reason of my ttravel.

i dont know the procedure to call the notes. what is this actually???

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yeah...i have also attached letter from my parents stating the whole reason of my ttravel.

i dont know the procedure to call the notes. what is this actually???
Google “order GCMS notes” The problem is due to Covid, the notes may take up to 90 days. The notes tell you in detail why you were refused. Not sure what more you can add to change except for funds. $10k in a bank account is not a lot if you are the only one travelling. You are using your savings. Did they include in the letter that their grandchildren and daughter-in-law are not travelling.

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Google “order GCMS notes” The problem is due to Covid, the notes may take up to 90 days. The notes tell you in detail why you were refused. Not sure what more you can add to change except for funds. $10k in a bank account is not a lot if you are the only one travelling. You are using your savings. Did they include in the letter that their grandchildren and daughter-in-law are not travelling.
Ohhh ok. then i am hopeful that i will receive the response within 30 days as per their email from Abu Dhabi Visa office. Lets see and hope for the best.
Yeah i am the only traveller.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Ohhh ok. then i am hopeful that i will receive the response within 30 days as per their email from Abu Dhabi Visa office. Lets see and hope for the best.
Yeah i am the only traveller.
GCMS notes are ordered through a company so nothing to do with visa office. Google “Order GCMS notes“ and select a company to order them for you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Now I am applying myself only any additional documents that I should add up for strong profile? Please reply
Did you order GCMS notes as advised to address reasons for refusal? If not, how will you know to make profile stronger. Are you still attending a workshop? If so included workshop invitation, paid fees as well as itinerary, accommodations etc.

Vishal Bhandari&

Apr 2, 2019
Did you order GCMS notes as advised to address reasons for refusal? If not, how will you know to make profile stronger. Are you still attending a workshop? If so included workshop invitation, paid fees as well as itinerary, accommodations etc.
Yes I ordered gcms notes and in that they said that
1. Purpose of visit Based on socio-economic situation
2. Travel history
Now also I want to attend workshop. In that I have to include paid fees receipt??

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes I ordered gcms notes and in that they said that
1. Purpose of visit Based on socio-economic situation
2. Travel history
Now also I want to attend workshop. In that I have to include paid fees receipt??
Because you can't fulfil #2, how are you now showing #1. Your family isn't coming so you are showing that you have the funds for attendance at the workshop. Paying workshop fees show that you are a genuine and coming to attend the workshop.