+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal

Vishal Bhandari&

Apr 2, 2019
I got refusal in November 2021 and they gave me reason that I don’t have travel history. So please suggest me what should I do and which country I have to travel before refilling?? Please reply me

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I got refusal in November 2021 and they gave me reason that I don’t have travel history. So please suggest me what should I do and which country I have to travel before refilling?? Please reply me
For travel history they are looking for countries like the USA and UK where a visa is required.

Can you show stronger ties to your home country? You can also try reapplying and showing stronger ties to your home country instead of fixing your travel history.

You should post your full profile so that you can get the best advice.

Vishal Bhandari&

Apr 2, 2019
I am working in India as engineer from last 12 years in same country and my wife is also working in pharmaceutical company from last 4 years I have 5 day workshop in Canada and I got loa from that institute. I have applied with my wife and 2 small kids. I applied to attend my workshop as well as to spend some good time with family. They refused me on the basis of travel history. I have show them our stable jobs and handsome salary as well as heavy savings and majorly my parents are old and I am only son of them, I have to take care of my parents. I have make my trip for 12 days.

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
I am working in India as engineer from last 12 years in same country and my wife is also working in pharmaceutical company from last 4 years I have 5 day workshop in Canada and I got loa from that institute. I have applied with my wife and 2 small kids. I applied to attend my workshop as well as to spend some good time with family. They refused me on the basis of travel history. I have show them our stable jobs and handsome salary as well as heavy savings and majorly my parents are old and I am only son of them, I have to take care of my parents. I have make my trip for 12 days.
The visa officer will definitely have a concern on taking your family with you. Just saying your parents are there is not a strong tie for your return to home country( they can think like your family might stay in Canada and you will only return ) . You both are working is a good tie, but still not strong enough for your entire family.
Eventhough they will say travel history, the reason is strong tie itself.
You might have got it approved if you applied alone.
If you want you can show any property documents or some other savings which you cannot liquidify easily, which is a strong tie

Reactions: James Russo

Susmit M

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
IRCC usually looks for travel to USA, UK, Europe, Aus & NZ. Other countries really do not matter. My sister's visa was refused because of this in 2018. This time, she got approved. I attached a letter arguing that India is a diverse country with ample tourism opportunities. One does not really need to travel outside. Also, if a visa is not granted how can one make travel history. Maybe this worked in the kangaroo court of the banana republic.

Vishal Bhandari&

Apr 2, 2019
The visa officer will definitely have a concern on taking your family with you. Just saying your parents are there is not a strong tie for your return to home country( they can think like your family might stay in Canada and you will only return ) . You both are working is a good tie, but still not strong enough for your entire family.
Eventhough they will say travel history, the reason is strong tie itself.
You might have got it approved if you applied alone
Now what I have to do and after how much time I can reapply for safe side??

Vishal Bhandari&

Apr 2, 2019
IRCC usually looks for travel to USA, UK, Europe, Aus & NZ. Other countries really do not matter. My sister's visa was refused because of this in 2018. This time, she got approved. I attached a letter arguing that India is a diverse country with ample tourism opportunities. One does not really need to travel outside. Also, if a visa is not granted how can one make travel history. Maybe this worked in the kangaroo court of the banana republic.
What should I do in my case??Please suggest me

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please suggest me how much gap I should give for my reapply?? Please reply and should I reapply single or with my family??
So your only reason for refusal for all family members was travel history, not purpose of visit or reasons to travel? In your other posts from November, you state in the first line “I have got refusal today as the vo said that I will not leave the country.” That is not just travel history so you should order GCMS notes and see the full reasons for refusal.

Was this your first or second refusal? Apply for you on your own if you still plan to attend the conference. Show a week long visit to go and come back.

Last edited:

Vishal Bhandari&

Apr 2, 2019
So your only reason for refusal for all family members was travel history, not purpose of visit or reasons to travel? In your other posts from November, you state in the first line “I have got refusal today as the vo said that I will not leave the country.” That is not just travel history so you should order GCMS notes and see the full reasons for refusal.

Was this your first or second refusal? Apply for you on your own if you still plan to attend the conference. Show a week long visit to go and come back.
It’s my first refusal only. In my first post I have said that they mention we’ll not leave the country on the basis of travel history. I have ordered gcms notes on 20november. How much time they took to send the notes??

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It’s my first refusal only. In my first post I have said that they mention we’ll not leave the country on the basis of travel history. I have ordered gcms notes on 20november. How much time they took to send the notes??
It takes around 90 days right now.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Post the full reasons for refusal from your letter. Notes should come in February/March.