AOR Received.
06-06-2012
Med's Request
30-01-2013
Med's Done....
08-02-2013
here bud,

Dear Sir/Madam:

Please be advised that your application was re-opened and then transferred to Case Processing Pilot Ottawa (CPPO). As your file is no longer in our office, we are unable to comment on it. Please direct your enquiries and additional information to that office. Their email address is:
OttPilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca

Thank you.

CB
Client Service Unit

Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office

Study as much as you want while working! :)

Chelsea091

Sep 14, 2013
ondine said:
Thanks for the explanation, noc4012. I see how in those cases keeping the study permit would be a problem. I think this shouldn't be a big issue for the OP, however, given that he had a work permit before having the study permit, and thus was not using the study permit to overextend his stay here in Canada.

In a way, I'm in a similar situation. Besides having a closed work permit, I got a new study permit in July 2012 to pursue my PhD. In December, very dissatisfied with the quality of the PhD, I dropped out and returned to full-time work. I still have the study permit, since I saw no instructions on the CIC website of what I should do with it. I called CIC today, and, after making sure that I had a valid work permit, the CIC call-centre agent said that it wasn't a problem for me to keep the study permit. In any case, the agent said that if I really wanted to, I could return the study permit with a cover letter explaining why I did so.

Hi, i just want ask if you have CIC number in ottawa? If you dont mind can i ask for it?

In any case, I think the OP might have a shot in getting his case reopened if he can convince the VO that he was not studying at the time - and, as jes_ON pointed out, the work experience was incorrectly excluded. Unfortunately, it is much more likely that he'll have to reapply (and this time include a cover letter saying that he was not studying during that period).