+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal of visa

Ina Basnet

Jul 14, 2017
Hello!! I am from Nepal i applied for student visa on 15th june,2017 for september intake and i just got my passport today and refusal letter where the officer has crossed only in (other reasons: your processed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities or your future prospects and plans) but i am totally not satisfied since i am a management student and i applied for Post graduate program in Human resource management regarding my academics i have passed all of my final examinations in first division and i have IELTS score 6.5 which is sufficient for the admission in the college that i have choosen.
I need a suggestion whether i should apply for another intake? And should i change the course that i have chosen?

Ina Basnet

Jul 14, 2017
Grade 10: 70.13%
Grade 11 and Grade 12 in aggregate: 64.25%
BBA 3.25 CGPA out of 4
ielts 6.5
Reading 7
Speaking 5.5
Listening 6.5
Writing 6

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
You have a good profile, try one more time with providing the points which is mentioned in other reason and state you are eligible. If you are going to next intake than apply CAIPS note first to get know what actually is in Visa Officer mind.
Best of luck Bro
Don't leave hope. You will definately get the visa.

Ina Basnet

Jul 14, 2017
Thankyou so much but can you please tell me more about CAIPS note what exactly should be written on it and who should write it?

futurestudent

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Thankyou so much but can you please tell me more about CAIPS note what exactly should be written on it and who should write it?
CAIPS notes is the detailed report of your rejection. The visa officer ticks on the reason in the letter and then he enters detailed reason in the software called CAIPS. You can order it for $15 at caipsgcms.com

Joy12345

Jun 23, 2017
Hi Ina!
Finally found a Nepali in this forum, PHEW!
I'm sorry to hear about your rejection. But, could you tell me which agent you applied from? Could you share your financial information?

Ina Basnet

Jul 14, 2017
I had applied with the help of my Aunt who helped me in my documentation .Regarding my financial information. I have shown property valuation of (NRS1 crore and above). My first semester fee has been paid and apart from that we have 33 lakh in our bank. Income source: 20 lakh above per year

Reactions: Joy12345

Joy12345

Jun 23, 2017
I had applied with the help of my Aunt who helped me in my documentation .Regarding my financial information. I have shown property valuation of (NRS1 crore and above). My first semester fee has been paid and apart from that we have 33 lakh in our bank. Income source: 20 lakh above per year
I think you have strong financial profile, get more information from this CAIPS thing and then apply again. Probably you might need to defer to January intake?

Joy12345

Jun 23, 2017
Should i defer to janauary intake or should i reapply immediately?? since my document is all ready
From what I gather the CAIPS thing contain some useful bits of information that can help a lot. So, it's better you ask people in this forum and then try again.

andreija_4

Jul 12, 2017
Hello!! I am from Nepal i applied for student visa on 15th june,2017 for september intake and i just got my passport today and refusal letter where the officer has crossed only in (other reasons: your processed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities or your future prospects and plans) but i am totally not satisfied since i am a management student and i applied for Post graduate program in Human resource management regarding my academics i have passed all of my final examinations in first division and i have IELTS score 6.5 which is sufficient for the admission in the college that i have choosen.
I need a suggestion whether i should apply for another intake? And should i change the course that i have chosen?
Hi, did you provide upfront medical or where you requested one?

Fsnext

Jul 18, 2017
Pls am writing from Nigeria, I apply for study permit on 14 of July 2017 for January intake but I forgot to submit my bsc certificate along with my application since Is not included in checklist for visa requirement.. But I fill all my educational as required in the visa application form..pls kindly advice on what do to if necessary

Anime

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Pls am writing from Nigeria, I apply for study permit on 14 of July 2017 for January intake but I forgot to submit my bsc certificate along with my application since Is not included in checklist for visa requirement.. But I fill all my educational as required in the visa application form..pls kindly advice on what do to if necessary

Wait for the VO response they might ask for additional documents.