+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REFUSAL OF CANADA VISA

Sj Singh 2188

Feb 12, 2014
Hello sir, I am Simranjeet Singh. I have completed my Btech in Mechanical Engineering and my IELTS score is 6 and only 5.5 in Reading. And i have got offer letter from Vancouver Community College(VCC). But i have applied for automotive diploma for 2 years and the score requirement of that course is same(6 overall not less than 5.5). But in my engineering there was only one subject of automotive and i itself have interest in automotive and have worked on automotive project in my college which was telecasted all over India and have 2 years experience in automotive field. So i want to inquire that if my all the other formalities are completed as per requirements so is there any chances of rejection because of mismatch of courses?

ranjitkaur110

Dec 25, 2018
Hello There,

Hope you are doing well!

I am from India.

I have applied on St. Clair college for diploma in Business. I got in ielts reading 5.5, writing 5.5, listening 6.5 and speaking 6 and overall 6 bands. I got offer letter as well. I have applied for Visa and I got refusal.

Following reason for refusing

"Based on your language abilities, travel history, personal establishment and ties to home country I am not satisfied that you would depart Canada at the end of the authorized stay."

Kindly guide me what should i do now ? Can i reapply now ? Please let me know!