+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REFUSAL OF CANADA VISA

Jun 30, 2012
hello sir. my name is satwinder pal Singh. I am post graduate student in MBA in India .i got 6 BAND in IELTS .i applied in ST. CLAIR COLLEGE in Windsor and they sent me offer letter too.i applied for study permit for Canada under SPP.but my case was refused by Canada embassy.the reason for refusal is your study is not relevant to the past study and weak language ability.i chose international trade management course for further study.PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE.I WANT TO STUDY IN CANADA.CAN I DO APPEAL FOR STUDY VISA UNDER SPP RULE.IF NO, THAN HOW CAN I GET STUDY VISA FOR CANADA.GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
No appeal is possible. You can apply again but only under general category (not SPP).

The course you select in Canada must make sense in light of your previous studies. Going to college after getting an MBA doesn't make sense. If you want your second application to be successful, I would either chose another Masters or a Phd.

Reactions: SAHI8569

attaullah

Jun 29, 2012
its better to get admission in university not in college..there are more chances for univerity..
Try again nd best of luck for ur furture..

Mesha

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
scylla said:
No appeal is possible. You can apply again but only under general category (not SPP).

The course you select in Canada must make sense in light of your previous studies. Going to college after getting an MBA doesn't make sense. If you want your second application to be successful, I would either chose another Masters or a Phd.
I did masters of engineering in india.
i got visa for diploma course on 29th june'12.
i think strong SOP of mine and closely related field study did work in my case.

Reactions: DaWebWiz

attaullah

Jun 29, 2012
wow congratzzzz.. have u paid fees in advance? nd how much bank statment u hve shown, nd for how many months?

Tajinder Kaur

Aug 7, 2013
REFUSAL OF CANADA VISA

hello sir.

My Name Tajinder Kaur from Ropar

I am graduate student in B.ed in India .i got 6.5 BAND in IELTS .i applied in "University of Regina, Canada" and they sent me offer letter of M.Ed .i applied for study permit for Canada under SPP.
But my case was refused by Canada embassy.
"The reason for refusal is your study is not relevant to the past study and weak language ability.i chose Master of Education course for further study."
PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE.I WANT TO STUDY IN CANADA.
CAN I DO APPEAL FOR STUDY VISA UNDER SPP RULE.
IF NO, THAN HOW CAN I GET STUDY VISA FOR CANADA.GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS.

Regards
Tajinder Kaur

yuvs

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013 , CC Charged 13-07-2013
AOR Received.
PER 23-07-2013
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Request
05-12-2013
Med's Done....
07-12-2013, ECAS updated [with 3rd line] : 24-12-2013
Passport Req..
05-12-2013 , (Received by NDVO 10-12-2013), RPRF DD en-cashed : 27-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
30-04-2014 (Vancouver)
Major reason for rejection is weak language ability and course mismatch ..... I would suggest you to retake IELTS test again....

gkreddycse

Oct 13, 2013
hi iam g.k reddy from india . i am done with my B.tech in computer science with three backlogs but i took one year extra to complete my course (actually 4 but i took 5 years to complete). I am working for the past three years as a software programmer. my ielts band are listening 7,reading 6, speaking 6,writing 5.5 and overall score is 6. i got admission in lambton college in internet programming and database management under SPP program.and my percentage in B.tech is 50 percent. iam a married person weith no children as of now. what are the possibilities of getting visa. please help me out.

Zoobi Ali

Oct 14, 2013
I am a student from pakistan. I applied for a canadian student visa about 3 and a half months ago, but sadly my visa has been refused 2 days ago on the following grounds mentioned by the visa officer at canadian high commission:

1- you have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. in reaching this decision, i considered several factors, including:
2- your family ties in canada and your country of residence
3-length of proposed stay in canada
Can anybody give me advice as to how can i satisfy the visa officer that i will come back, as that is my intention. But how do i prove my intention to the visa officer??? I really dont know what to do. I really want to apply again for a study visa but i dont know how to make the visa officer think differently about my situation( that i will return to pak after i finish my studies, as thats my intention).
How can i prove this point to the visa officer .

YUPPPP

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
Mesha said:
I did masters of engineering in india.
i got visa for diploma course on 29th june'12.
i think strong SOP of mine and closely related field study did work in my case.
What documents did you take to the visa office. including forms bank statements ... do we have to give an SOP?

also which course did you go for after your masters in engg.

Thank you!:)

Skaursandhu

Nov 19, 2013
Hi frnds,
I m little bit confused and depressed after getting 3 times of rejection from Canada. Please help me out. I m a medical student of c.b.s.e board and got 65% marks(physics-52,biology-57 and chemistry-57)and my ielts score was 6.5 overall(listening-7.5,speaking-6.5,reading-6.5 and writing-6.0). I had choosed INDUSTRIAL MICROBIOOLOGY in Centennial college first time but my visa was rejected for the reason that the proposed study is not related to ur previous study. I reapply for the same session(sep2013) with the same program and college as i think that my program is related to my study but again i got rejection but this time they mentioned that my purpose of visit is not clear and they think that i m financial weak also. Now I had again applied for jan session but i changed my program to chemical lab technician in sheridan college and this time i paid the full fees to satisfy that i have enough money i also showed $14000 as extra funds and make them clear that i will leave canada after complition of my course to satisfy my purpose of visit but again i got rejection with a same reason that the proposed study is not related to the previous study........So what do u think i should again apply for canada or i should try for any other country or i should continue my study in India only? Please frnds help me out........Thankx in advance