+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

refusal loop

calgaryyyc

Jul 18, 2016
Hi gang,

My application as a skilled worker got refused twice and we went to federal court. Immigration's lawyers showed up and said we won't fight you, you win, we will review the application. Then they came up with some non sense and refused again.

so we are in this loop where -> they refuse -> we take it to court -> they show up and say, we won't fight -> take it back and refuse it again.

any idea on how we can take it out of this loop?

Thanks in advance

alxbux

Jan 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
calgaryyyc said:
Hi gang,

My application as a skilled worker got refused twice and we went to federal court. Immigration's lawyers showed up and said we won't fight you, you win, we will review the application. Then they came up with some non sense and refused again.

so we are in this loop where -> they refuse -> we take it to court -> they show up and say, we won't fight -> take it back and refuse it again.

Thanks in advance
What was the reason(s) of refusal?

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
calgaryyyc said:
Hi gang,

Thanks in advance
You need to get your caips or gcms file and carefully examine and plug any loopholes and apply again...