+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REFUSAL LETTER FOR NOC MISMATCH----HELP WANTED

soj1122

Jun 21, 2012
I am a physiotherapist and i applied in May 2010. Last week I received letter from London office stating that my duties do not match with NOC. I am still thinking that how the Visa Officer made this reason of refusal as my experience certificate and job contract letter has the same duties as described in NOC. Now, I wants to send a request for review. Can anybody help me that how this request for review of decision can be sent to visa officer.

best wishes for all
Ahmad Ali Imran

ramzy2277

Dec 21, 2011
hi bro ahmed,

so sorry to hear u got a rejection letter, i know how it feels since i got the same rejection letter in 2008 from london visa office, but its really strange that the reason is mismatch between ur job and the NOC duties....i am not aware what u got on ur job description but more and more i see alot of ppl are being rejected becuz of this silly reason..........i really wonder what why CIC sydney accepts our application in first place and take our money and time......then they reject......its a real lame thing to do......besides.......i believe their are some hiddend criteria those officers practise ....like for some countries they limit their application and some other countries they open the doors for them as fast and smooth as u cant imagine......so either u have the patience and the strengnth to go through a long fight with CIC in courts...by the way....u got only 60 days to appeal...against that decision........i am not sure what is the right procedure but if u go through this forum there are alot of threads open and discussing in details the appeal process.

regards and good luck in ur life bro....remember......above all ALLAH knows what is best for us......

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
soj1122 said:
I am a physiotherapist and i applied in May 2010. Last week I received letter from London office stating that my duties do not match with NOC. I am still thinking that how the Visa Officer made this reason of refusal as my experience certificate and job contract letter has the same duties as described in NOC. Now, I wants to send a request for review. Can anybody help me that how this request for review of decision can be sent to visa officer.

best wishes for all
Ahmad Ali Imran
Are you saying it exactly as described in the NOC duties? :eek: If it is a copy and paste, then a request for review will be a waste of time.
*Mandie*

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
mandiebraxton said:
Are you saying it exactly as described in the NOC duties? :eek: If it is a copy and paste, then a request for review will be a waste of time.
*Mandie*
agreed ...copy paste .... not allowed

soj1122

Jun 21, 2012
Thanks all for answering and encouraging....
It was not just copying and past but I very carefully mentioned all the main and necessary duties in my experience letter in my own wording that were mentioned in NOC. I think that baster VO was drunken at the time of processing.
However, I am not goin to court as its long and expensive way. I contacted some of lawyers there and they are charging approx. 5000 CAD and the appeal process itself will take near about one year time. I think I should apply once again after 1st july.

Thanks Ramzy, Mandi and PA5510N

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
soj1122 said:
It was not just copying and past but I very carefully mentioned all the main and necessary duties in my experience letter in my own wording that were mentioned in NOC. I think that baster VO was drunken at the time of processing.
However, I am not goin to court as its long and expensive way. I contacted some of lawyers there and they are charging approx. 5000 CAD and the appeal process itself will take near about one year time. I think I should apply once again after 1st july.

you can go for reconsideration .... you might be accepted...

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
chances are the reconsideration request wont be accepted as they'd think that you changed your roles and duties after you got the rejection letter.

take help from a Consultant now.

munawar1978

Mar 28, 2011
HI ALl. I have received refusal letter on 25 May 2012. Even i have apply in two category but i am astonished why they have reject me in both . I am sending you the Refusal Letter please share your comments.

This is the letter from FSW

Thank you for your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the reason(s) noted below.

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on November 28, 2008. These instructions specify that only applicants who have Arranged Employment Offers, who are legally residing in Canada and have been there for at least one year as Temporary Foreign Workers or International Students, or who have work experience in certain listed occupations are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code(s):
Financial Managers/ College and Other Vocational Instructors.

Although the NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions, the main duties that you listed do not indicate that you performed all of the essential duties and a substantial number of the main duties, as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC. I am therefore not satisfied that you are a Financial Manager/College and Other Vocational Instructor

Since you did not provide satisfactory evidence that you have work experience in any of the listed occupations, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.

hoquejamal

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
In process - 08 March 2012
Med's Request
15 Nov 2012 (issued), 29 Nov 2012 (received)
Med's Done....
Med 04 Dec 2012, Other Doc 10 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
25 Feb 2013, Submitted 26 Feb 2013, Recieved by Visa office 1 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
9 April 2013
LANDED..........
6 September 2013
soj1122 said:

Dear soj1122,

Very sorry to learn about your situation. Can you tell us what was your e-cas status before rejection?

Moonshinemist

Aug 14, 2011
apply again.. fresh application.. fresh procedure.. but it will workout rather than appeal..
physhiotherapist will b there this yr also..

Dave n Ailsa

Jun 8, 2012
Glasgow, Scorland
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2011
munawar1978 said:
HI ALl. I have received refusal letter on 25 May 2012. Even i have apply in two category but i am astonished why they have reject me in both . I am sending you the Refusal Letter please share your comments.

Thank you for your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the reason(s) noted below.

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on November 28, 2008. These instructions specify that only applicants who have Arranged Employment Offers, who are legally residing in Canada and have been there for at least one year as Temporary Foreign Workers or International Students, or who have work experience in certain listed occupations are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code(s):

Although the NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions, the main duties that you listed do not indicate that you performed all of the essential duties and a substantial number of the main duties, as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC. I am therefore not satisfied that you are a Financial Manager/College and Other Vocational Instructor

Since you did not provide satisfactory evidence that you have work experience in any of the listed occupations, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.
Hi there, sorry for your bad news. :(

Can you tell us what evidence you sent to prove your work experience?

Dave.

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
munawar1978 said:

sorry for the bad response.... they are just rejecting most of the application to clear the backlog

soj1122

Jun 21, 2012
PA5510N said:
you can go for reconsideration .... you might be accepted...

Thanks PA for helping. You told that I can go for reconsideration. Please can you tell me how I can ask VO for reconsideration.

soj1122

Jun 21, 2012
munawar1978 said:

Munawar thats bad news for you too also. I also received the same wording from VO. They are also refunging my fee. Whats your plan now...

soj1122

Jun 21, 2012
[quote author=jnathan =topic=109084.msg1553973#msg1553973 date=1340367119]
chances are the reconsideration request wont be accepted as they'd think that you changed your roles and duties after you got the rejection letter.

take help from a Consultant now.
[/quote]

Thanks for your comment. I contacted two consultants and both of them told that I should reapply. What do you think?