+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REFUSAL LETTER FOR NOC MISMATCH----HELP WANTED

Jegbe777

Jun 23, 2012
I also got a refusal from Sydney for having 66 points instead of 67 points as a minimum. The officer did not offer me the deserved 5 points for having a relative in Canada (a real blood brother). The officer said Ido not include his birth certificate meanwhile my brother has no birth certificate, he only has what we call '' Declaration of age'' which I included, and that is the same paper he used himself when he entered Canada through FSW.

I applied as an electrician, I plan to re-apply and strenghten my application by retaking IELTS to get better grade and submit more papers about my relative in Canada.

BELOW IS MY REFUSAL LETTER

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points and you have total points of 66.

You were assigned 22 points for your two educational credentials at the bachelor’s degree level and at least 15 years of study.
You were assigned 11 points for your official language proficiency. This assessment was based upon the language results on file.
No points were assigned for your second official language.
No points were assigned for arranged employment.
You were assigned 19 points for 3 but less than 4 years work experience.

You were assigned a total of 4 adaptability points for your spouse’s non-university certificate/diploma educational credential.

No points were assigned for a relative in Canada as sufficient evidence (such as a birth certificate for your relative) was not on file to satisfy me of your relationship with him. Kindly refer to the visa office document checklist for further details.

No additional points were assigned for adaptability.

You have not obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration.

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
Nova-Scotia, October 2010
File Transfer...
Full Docs to LVO - January 2011, Second AOR May-2011
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
zakout76 said:
i didint recived refuse letter
and my status turn to DM AFTER INPROCESS WITHOUT DATE

THANKS
hi, i am confused dear zak, if you have not received any rejection letter then you should not think that your case is over only because its turned into DM, how long it is since it turned to DM in ecas? and have u made any inquiry yet?

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
but i recived caips mention clearly that

see bellow the caips/

as per CAIPS THEY MENTION/

client currentry works in kuwait as a reservation manager for al salhiah world travels.

client currentry works in kuwait as a reservation manager for alsalhiah world, he provided a letter of employment dated 10may indicating that he would ba a reservation manager since march 2006.
in his previos application he provided a similar letter from the same employerindicating that he had worked for them since july 1998.
there is no explanation provided for this sugnificant discrepancy.
this newer letter provides the following as roles and responsibilities:
supervisor and coordiante activites of workers engaged in taking
recording an cancelling reservation of toursim company
correspondance with groups and other travel agents to answer special requests for rooms and rates ,it contains a very similar pattern of maintain weekly attendance sheet and send pay roll department.

it is clear from the letter and duties that the applicant may be a supervisor in the industry but his duties are well removed from those of a real reservation manager.

i,m therefore not satisfied that client actually has one year of experience in this occupation as per noc 0632

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
Nova-Scotia, October 2010
File Transfer...
Full Docs to LVO - January 2011, Second AOR May-2011
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
zakout76 said:
but i recived caips mention clearly that

see bellow the caips/

as per CAIPS THEY MENTION/

client currentry works in kuwait as a reservation manager for al salhiah world travels.

client currentry works in kuwait as a reservation manager for alsalhiah world, he provided a letter of employment dated 10may indicating that he would ba a reservation manager since march 2006.
in his previos application he provided a similar letter from the same employerindicating that he had worked for them since july 1998.
there is no explanation provided for this sugnificant discrepancy.
this newer letter provides the following as roles and responsibilities:
supervisor and coordiante activites of workers engaged in taking
recording an cancelling reservation of toursim company
correspondance with groups and other travel agents to answer special requests for rooms and rates ,it contains a very similar pattern of maintain weekly attendance sheet and send pay roll department.

it is clear from the letter and duties that the applicant may be a supervisor in the industry but his duties are well removed from those of a real reservation manager.

i,m therefore not satisfied that client actually has one year of experience in this occupation as per noc 0632

Dear Mr. Zak, i can understand from your caips that you were not 100% convincing in your job description letter that you send, you should have been more careful in preparing your letters, but, dont lose hope, send them a explanation letter along with a brand new job description from your current employer that mentions noc 0632, i guess that's the best you could do OR you can re apply if your noc is still available.

Morina

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys

I need someone to help me...
I plan to apply soon, but at this time Im getting only 61 points... I plan to send them a letter explaining them how I may become more econ. established in Canada while I have 1 year experience as a Paint supervisor and have a certificate issued to work as a Painter and Decorator

The problem is that I dont know how to write that letter to be attached with applications.

I would be very thankfull to help meeee !!!

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Anytime you do not provide a necessary document, it is your responsibility to write an explanation letter and attach other evidence. You did not do this so the VO has no way of knowing.

Since it's just a difference of 1 point, you should consider writing a letter of reconsideration for your application. This time, attach the additional proof you have and a letter to explain why your brother does not have a birth certificate. If this is the way your home country does things, it's possible find the information on the internet - print a copy and include it.

What about your brother's national ID card from your home country? His passport application from your home country? He had to have written his parents' names on it. You can get this and yours as well. Goodluck!

Jegbe777 said:
I also got a refusal from Sydney for having 66 points instead of 67 points as a minimum. The officer did not offer me the deserved 5 points for having a relative in Canada (a real blood brother). The officer said Ido not include his birth certificate meanwhile my brother has no birth certificate, he only has what we call '' Declaration of age'' which I included, and that is the same paper he used himself when he entered Canada through FSW.

I applied as an electrician, I plan to re-apply and strenghten my application by retaking IELTS to get better grade and submit more papers about my relative in Canada.

BELOW IS MY REFUSAL LETTER

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points and you have total points of 66.

You were assigned 22 points for your two educational credentials at the bachelor's degree level and at least 15 years of study.
You were assigned 11 points for your official language proficiency. This assessment was based upon the language results on file.
No points were assigned for your second official language.
No points were assigned for arranged employment.
You were assigned 19 points for 3 but less than 4 years work experience.

You were assigned a total of 4 adaptability points for your spouse's non-university certificate/diploma educational credential.

No points were assigned for a relative in Canada as sufficient evidence (such as a birth certificate for your relative) was not on file to satisfy me of your relationship with him. Kindly refer to the visa office document checklist for further details.

No additional points were assigned for adaptability.

You have not obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration.

immi_seeker

Jun 9, 2012
mmomen said:
Is here any body, who got MR with NOC-1233(insurance adjusters and claims examiners)?..I just want to see any sample refference letter which CIC approved..I want to know which type of refference letter they like most.. to avoid this type of problems..
did u get any response with sample letter for insurance adjuster and claim examiner? if yes, please share with me aswell.

if no, SENIORS/EXPERTS pls help!! thanks...

dreamfromafar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can anyone here direct me where to see the exact duties of NOC 4131? I tried looking it up in CIC website but couldn't find it. Did CIC totally dump NOC code 4131?

kiwi1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamfromafar said:
can anyone here direct me where to see the exact duties of NOC 4131? I tried looking it up in CIC website but couldn't find it. Did CIC totally dump NOC code 4131?

hi

4131 College and Other Vocational Instructors. it is under the 2006 NOC not in 2011

pls follow the link:

http://www30.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=4131

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
The new NOC for that group is 4021 - see http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Profile.aspx?val=4&val1=4021

dreamfromafar said:

kiwi1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SenoritaBella said:
The new NOC for that group is 4021 - see http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Profile.aspx?val=4&val1=4021

thank u SenoritaBella...muy bien....

Morina

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys

I plan to apply soon, but at this time Im getting only 61 points... I plan to send them a letter explaining them how I may become more econ. established in Canada while I have 1 year experience as a Paint supervisor and have a certificate issued to work as a Painter and Decorator

The problem is that I dont know how to write that letter to be attached with applications.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
As far as I know, the pass mark is 67 points. Would a letter of explanation give you 6 more points?

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
Morina said:
Guys

Hi,

It wont work

Apply when you r sure you have enough points(67)