+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal in Just one day. Need your advise!!

Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are also a very large number of refusals that are justified. There may be a few errors since no system is perfect. What is your parents profile? Your profile if you also applied for a TRV? Previous international travel? Funds shown? Reason for travel? length of travel? Citizenship? Current location? Other ties? Previous visa/permit/immigration applications? Family members in Canada?
In Nov 2023, we got two refusals once on 8th Nov 2023 and the second one was on 25th Nov 2023. Second one was quite disturbing because it receives in only two days. In first application, My brother who is well establish businessman sponsor them but we missed to mention my father business in previous application which submitted in Sep 2023 and refused on 8th Nov. Brother have already valid Canadian visa so he wrote like i never used my visa so i want to make this trip memorable with parents and for me its like a gift to my parents. That application purely for tourism. Length of travel 18 days showed hotel booking plus insurance air tickets. Parent profile : Father Retired mother homemaker. With brother showed mother statement with closing balance 55 Lacs PKR. No family members in Canada all kids lived in Pakistan and married. Refused with only reason Travel Plan not consistent in 48 days on 8th Nov.

Second Recent Application lodged on 23 Nov. 23. But this time parents have invitation for wedding from my father cousin but we have that point in our mind applying early and attaching Invitation trigger desperate intent towards travel So we make cover letter and stated that "Don't take this act as desperation" for previous application we don't have that invitation and my father cousin also not sure about the wedding dates" so this time brother wrote we take part in wedding and as well as do some tourism. Made detailed cover letter. This time application we made like this:

-Father application put his running business " add a line in LOA we missed this info in last application that he is doing business
-Add father property documents business documents his Bank statement around 4to5 lacs
-mother bank statement around 55lac PKR
-Brother business documents business bank statement personal statement 45 lacs pkr
-Father business documents retirement letter
-extended family registration certificates
-health insurances airtickets and travel plan like 10days
-Mother traveled to Malaysia, Turkey, Singapore, Dubai, Saudi Arabia
-Father traveled to turkey Dubai and Saudi Arabia
-sponser brother travel history like Germany América china turkey dubai uk dubai etc
-proof of relationship
-Previous refusals of mother 3 times USA twice Canada in 2017 and 2023 8th Nov
-Previous refusals of father twice USA and twice for Canada in 2017 and 2023 8th Nov

I write you in detail to understand what happen them actually. Now refused in two days i lodge webform stated may be clearly a error by processing the application please review again re-open it seems chinook template refusal. Now your take on it please ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
In Nov 2023, we got two refusals once on 8th Nov 2023 and the second one was on 25th Nov 2023. Second one was quite disturbing because it receives in only two days. In first application, My brother who is well establish businessman sponsor them but we missed to mention my father business in previous application which submitted in Sep 2023 and refused on 8th Nov. Brother have already valid Canadian visa so he wrote like i never used my visa so i want to make this trip memorable with parents and for me its like a gift to my parents. That application purely for tourism. Length of travel 18 days showed hotel booking plus insurance air tickets. Parent profile : Father Retired mother homemaker. With brother showed mother statement with closing balance 55 Lacs PKR. No family members in Canada all kids lived in Pakistan and married. Refused with only reason Travel Plan not consistent in 48 days on 8th Nov.

Second Recent Application lodged on 23 Nov. 23. But this time parents have invitation for wedding from my father cousin but we have that point in our mind applying early and attaching Invitation trigger desperate intent towards travel So we make cover letter and stated that "Don't take this act as desperation" for previous application we don't have that invitation and my father cousin also not sure about the wedding dates" so this time brother wrote we take part in wedding and as well as do some tourism. Made detailed cover letter. This time application we made like this:

-Father application put his running business " add a line in LOA we missed this info in last application that he is doing business
-Add father property documents business documents his Bank statement around 4to5 lacs
-mother bank statement around 55lac PKR
-Brother business documents business bank statement personal statement 45 lacs pkr
-Father business documents retirement letter
-extended family registration certificates
-health insurances airtickets and travel plan like 10days
-Mother traveled to Malaysia, Turkey, Singapore, Dubai, Saudi Arabia
-Father traveled to turkey Dubai and Saudi Arabia
-sponser brother travel history like Germany América china turkey dubai uk dubai etc
-proof of relationship
-Previous refusals of mother 3 times USA twice Canada in 2017 and 2023 8th Nov
-Previous refusals of father twice USA and twice for Canada in 2017 and 2023 8th Nov

I write you in detail to understand what happen them actually. Now refused in two days i lodge webform stated may be clearly a error by processing the application please review again re-open it seems chinook template refusal. Now your take on it please ?
Your brother can’t sponsor their trip financially. A wedding invitation without precise information doesn’t mean much. Applying 2 weeks after the first refusal shows levels of desperation. How does your father run a business but is also retired? Your brother’s information is not relevant to their application. Their travel history also doesn’t help their application because they traveled to countries that allow entry relatively easily. Canada really wants to see travel to US, UK, Australia, etc. to count as international travel experience. You should order GCMS notes but their refusal doesn’t seem unjustified. A lot of their application relies on their son for support which will not be considered. Your parents have to show their own ties, finances, etc. for a normal TRV approval.

Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your brother can’t sponsor their trip financially. A wedding invitation without precise information doesn’t mean much. Applying 2 weeks after the first refusal shows levels of desperation. How does your father run a business but is also retired? Your brother’s information is not relevant to their application. Their travel history also doesn’t help their application because they traveled to countries that allow entry relatively easily. Canada really wants to see travel to US, UK, Australia, etc. to count as international travel experience. You should order GCMS notes but their refusal doesn’t seem unjustified. A lot of their application relies on their son for support which will not be considered. Your parents have to show their own ties, finances, etc. for a normal TRV approval.
He is retired from Govt Position but after retirement he is doing business. i already applied gcms notes and lodged webform for re-consideration, as i heard re-consideration have very low chances but i only have this option. Dear brother sponsored them but we submitted thier own bank statements as well. I have strong believe they are not reviewing file properly these days. Thanks brother