+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal in Just one day. Need your advise!!

Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Folks:

I applied for my parents visitor visa on 23th Nov, 2023. They had previous biometric from 2017 so application was updated straight away but on 25th Nov 2023 i just went through portal and saw correspondence letters and i came to know they were refused in just a day..I am so shocked how it gonna happen..even we took a week to manage file and how a person just refuse them in a minute..Is this is a error or auto refusal or something else ..please help me in this issue if anyone face the similar ..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Folks:

I applied for my parents visitor visa on 23th Nov, 2023. They had previous biometric from 2017 so application was updated straight away but on 25th Nov 2023 i just went through portal and saw correspondence letters and i came to know they were refused in just a day..I am so shocked how it gonna happen..even we took a week to manage file and how a person just refuse them in a minute..Is this is a error or auto refusal or something else ..please help me in this issue if anyone face the similar ..
That is fast. What were reasons for refusal?

Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That is fast. What were reasons for refusal?
Thanks for your response ..

The reason was simple and boilerplate template reason " purpose of trip not consistent"..on 8th Nov received the same refusal point .. This time added invitation clear all the doubts ..attached documentary evidence but i am 100% sure no one gone through with my parents file..Its seems like refusal generate from chinook. And the interesting fact which i see i applied on Thursday so there was only one working in between Thursday and Saturday. Refusal generated on Saturday which not the working day.

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for your response ..

The reason was simple and boilerplate template reason " purpose of trip not consistent"..on 8th Nov received the same refusal point .. This time added invitation clear all the doubts ..attached documentary evidence but i am 100% sure no one gone through with my parents file..Its seems like refusal generate from chinook. And the interesting fact which i see i applied on Thursday so there was only one working in between Thursday and Saturday. Refusal generated on Saturday which not the working day.
Refusals can be generated on a weekend. If you feel there was an error in law, send in webform asking for reconsideration. Cannot comment because don’t know profile, reasons for travel, length of visit etc.

Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Refusals can be generated on a weekend. If you feel there was an error in law, send in webform asking for reconsideration. Cannot comment because don’t know profile, reasons for travel, length of visit etc.
yes but i think only the auto refusals received on weekends like passport request. Yes i have strong believe that this is the case of error in Law. but i see many people lodge re-consideration but not see any who have a success. I am sharing the profile, reason of travel in your direct inbox.

thanks buddy

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Folks:

Had they applied for any visas or permit/ma before? It appears that some of your other family members have also been denied TRVs. What is your status in Canada and how long have you been living in Canada?

Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Had they applied for any visas or permit/ma before? It appears that some of your other family members have also been denied TRVs. What is your status in Canada and how long have you been living in Canada?
No dear i am not in Canada. Yes i was also denied and my parents denied in same month last on 8th nov and recent on 25 nov(this was in just 2 days)..

Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just lodged a webform specific for Abu Dhabi office to reconsider the decision

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No dear i am not in Canada. Yes i was also denied and my parents denied in same month last on 8th nov and recent on 25 nov(this was in just 2 days)..
So this is their second refusal in one month? And only second refusal? If so that is the issue. How would they have addressed refusals so quickly and get GCMS notes? IRCC may be concerned they are desperate to come to Canada. Why do they want to visit Canada? Now that you have asked for reconsideration all they can do is wait. There are no timelines.

Last edited:

Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So this is their second refusal in one month? And only second refusal? If so that is the issue. How would they have addressed refusals so quickly and get GCMS notes? IRCC may be concerned they are desperate to come to Canada. Why do they want to visit Canada? Now that you have asked for reconsideration all they can do is wait. There are no timelines.
I am totally agreed with you sir but the point is they are not reviewing files i am quite sure. they just giving template reason. This time i manage to put additional documents also right with heading "please don't take this applying as ACT OF DESPERATION" AND EXPLAIN MANY THINGS but again same issue we faced they didn't gone through file and just got the decision based on Chinook.. Chinook specially filters those who had previous refusals. nowadays they also put the same reasons in GCMS notes like COPY PASTE. so there is no additional information we get from these notes. but i already applied gcms notes as well. Naturgrl i respect you and saw many experts comments of you and i am telling you they are not looking file nowadays. And this act is against the procedural fairness and natural justice set by Canadian federal court . but i really need of your expert advice and lodged webform today already.

Reactions: Elkass

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am totally agreed with you sir but the point is they are not reviewing files i am quite sure. they just giving template reason. This time i manage to put additional documents also right with heading "please don't take this applying as ACT OF DESPERATION" AND EXPLAIN MANY THINGS but again same issue we faced they didn't gone through file and just got the decision based on Chinook.. Chinook specially filters those who had previous refusals. nowadays they also put the same reasons in GCMS notes like COPY PASTE. so there is no additional information we get from these notes. but i already applied gcms notes as well. Naturgrl i respect you and saw many experts comments of you and i am telling you they are not looking file nowadays. And this act is against the procedural fairness and natural justice set by Canadian federal court . but i really need of your expert advice and lodged webform today already.
Are you Canadian PR or a citizen? What are you going on about natural justice for the federal court? I don’t understand what this has to do with your parents. I just made an observation that if they applied twice in one month, then the second refusal coming via Chinook in one day makes sense. How did they even address first reasons for refusal so quickly because it could not have been after receiving GCMS notes. What expert advice do you want? Your parents (not you) have filed for reconsideration and all they can do is wait and see if file is even re-opened. There are no timelines for reconsideration so wait at least a month and see if there is any re-opening or acknowledgement on their file.

Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you Canadian PR or a citizen? What are you going on about natural justice for the federal court? I don’t understand what this has to do with your parents. I just made an observation that if they applied twice in one month, then the second refusal coming via Chinook in one day makes sense. How did they even address first reasons for refusal so quickly because it could not have been after receiving GCMS notes. What expert advice do you want? Your parents (not you) have filed for reconsideration and all they can do is wait and see if file is even re-opened. There are no timelines for reconsideration so wait at least a month and see if there is any re-opening or acknowledgement on their file.
I am neither Canadian PR nor citizen. I am just trying to let you know about some cases which i read in such type of refusal on Federal court website. In the decision honorable judge clearly mention that without reviewing applicants whole scenario and documents just giving them boilerplate template reasons is against the procedural fairness and natural justice. I know its their own discretion power but if they did not give us a detail reason so how come anyone knows what they would have to change for next application. Even, now they are just copy paste the same template reasons in GCMS notes. May be now you understand what i was trying to explain. By the way, i already lodged webform now i have strong believe we will get positive outcome. Thanks you so much for your assistances. I really appreciate it

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am neither Canadian PR nor citizen. I am just trying to let you know about some cases which i read in such type of refusal on Federal court website. In the decision honorable judge clearly mention that without reviewing applicants whole scenario and documents just giving them boilerplate template reasons is against the procedural fairness and natural justice. I know its their own discretion power but if they did not give us a detail reason so how come anyone knows what they would have to change for next application. Even, now they are just copy paste the same template reasons in GCMS notes. May be now you understand what i was trying to explain. By the way, i already lodged webform now i have strong believe we will get positive outcome. Thanks you so much for your assistances. I really appreciate it
So then have your parents go to federal court if they feel they should be approved. You have only asked for reconsideration so this has nothing to do with federal court. Going to court doesn’t approve their visa, if they win their case it goes back to IRCC for another review and can still be refused. There are a set number of statements for refusal that are used in all notes (Visit not consistent, family, funds etc.). Hopefully your parents get their visas.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
There are also a very large number of refusals that are justified. There may be a few errors since no system is perfect. What is your parents profile? Your profile if you also applied for a TRV? Previous international travel? Funds shown? Reason for travel? length of travel? Citizenship? Current location? Other ties? Previous visa/permit/immigration applications? Family members in Canada?