LANDED..........
12-01-2012
Wondering my ATIP report page#1 shows
Refusal Ground: 1

You guys have any idea what it means?

Thank you.

janoo

May 16, 2014
Hi. just for information, how you secure P.R card ???

this might help to find out what exactly mean ?

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
janoo said:
Hi. just for information, how you secure P.R card ???

this might help to find out what exactly mean ?
What you do mean secure PR card?

I never lost it. Present it every time enter to Canada.

Please reply

cprak0

May 25, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-05-2011
alexdive said:

Thank you.
In my ATIP, this line appeared " REfusal Grounds :1" with the Date created on as 2014/06/14 and updated on 2014/11/14
also the same dates for Refusal Grounds: 2.

I believe is the definition of refusal grounds created and updated to be used by the CO to decide on the application

I sent the app only 2015 Feb 23 and they recd it on Feb26... These should mean nothing
relevant unless something relevant to the app is on it or some notes...

Slovan

Jun 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In my case it matches Triage Value in Triage section. In one of the requests this was not severed, so I was able to match the two. In my case it is a signature mismatch, which was resolved. If Article of the Act is whited out in your report, you will not be able to get on to it.

will-i-am0121

Apr 21, 2015
Slovan said:
In my case it matches Triage Value in Triage section. In one of the requests this was not severed, so I was able to match the two. In my case it is a signature mismatch, which was resolved. If Article of the Act is whited out in your report, you will not be able to get on to it.
Wow, congrats!! You're so lucky that it took you only 4 months to receive the oath invite... You're so luck.

Slovan

Jun 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
will-i-am0121 said:
Wow, congrats!! You're so lucky that it took you only 4 months to receive the oath invite... You're so luck.
Nothing is luck, it is all hard labour :) I applied for urgent processing, and for that one it was quite slow, I find.

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Slovan said:
Nothing is luck, it is all hard labour :) I applied for urgent processing, and for that one it was quite slow, I find.
Hi,
If it is not personal, may I know the reason for your urgent processing and the proof you gave for that?

Thanks

Slovan

Jun 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
'Job requirements - Canadian citizenship' printout from the employer's website. That's all.

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
I visited the MP office last month. Today received another ATIP report and found this on the last page;

Notes
Text: RECEIVED A REQUEST FOR CASE SPECIFIC INFORMATION VIA MP LINE. SPOKE TO XXX FROM EARL DREESHEN MP OFFICE..ADVISED OF APPLICATION STATUS. DD-3818.

The reason I stopped by MP office to inform them I am willing to vote for coming election and to clarify my application not supposed to be non-routine as wasn't my fault that CIC input wrong basic presence days into my application based on the documents initially submitted-all pages of my passport clearly photocopied sent along with the application. Was wondering why CIC did not check those docs very carefully before requested photocopy of my passport to prove my first day I entered to Canada. The previous request letters sent from CIC might have made my application NON ROUTINE but I informed the MP office it wasn't my fault.

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
cprak0 said:
In my ATIP, this line appeared " REfusal Grounds :1" with the Date created on as 2014/06/14 and updated on 2014/11/14
also the same dates for Refusal Grounds: 2.

I believe is the definition of refusal grounds created and updated to be used by the CO to decide on the application

I sent the app only 2015 Feb 23 and they recd it on Feb26... These should mean nothing
relevant unless something relevant to the app is on it or some notes...
This is rather interesting I have the exact same entry on my latest ATIP report :

REFUSAL GROUNDS

REFUSAL GROUNDS: 1

Created Date: 2014/06/14 09:38:22

Created By: SADMIN

Updated Date: 2014/11/14 19:43:13

Updated By: SADMIN

Article Of The Act: Cl

Article Description

Seems to be a general entry made by the system.

cprak0

May 25, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-05-2011
samreentariq said:
This is rather interesting I have the exact same entry on my latest ATIP report :

REFUSAL GROUNDS

REFUSAL GROUNDS: 1

Created Date: 2014/06/14 09:38:22

Created By: SADMIN

Updated Date: 2014/11/14 19:43:13

Updated By: SADMIN

Article Of The Act: Cl

Article Description

Seems to be a general entry made by the system.
hmmm, in my case, the article of the act was blank so was the triage value, blank again. My drivers license
was updated 2 months before submission, since we had just moved to a new place. and yes, just RCMP screening
passed, CSIS screening in process, and there was a report received from ICES that they had ordered. on hind sight I should have sent
the ICAS report of my education from US and India... hoping for Sep/ Oct for test...might order another ATIP late in Sep

Reactions: mickey_mouse

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alexdive said:

Thank you.
If we go with the RQ triage flags angle then those with Suffix "1" don't seem to apply in your case - A1 – Use of a suspect residential address, B1 – Child born outside Canada during the relevant 4 year period, C1 – ID (provided in support of application) has been issued within 3 months of date of application

What does the number of days section show in the ATIP - is is still showing the shortfall and giving you circa 900 days? Did you actually in addition to providing stamped evidence of your 'first' entry into Canada include a letter to this effect when you re-submitted the passport pages? What other proof of entry do you have - any boarding passes/ airline ticket/ frequent flier mileage record? Are you visitor visa exempt? Any correspondence from CIC for your PR process making reference to the initial entry date as you converted to a PR? Is there a CBSA entry for this 'disputed' first entry when you check the entry/exit data?

CIC seem adamant on the absences for some reason and seem to have brushed off the MP. All you can do is get more evidence of your fist entry.

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
My basic presence day has been corrected from 900 days to 1100 based on latest ATIP report. I believed the copy of passport I sent in shows the dated I first entered to Canada as a visitor. I got PR within 2.5 months family class.