Refusal forgot to mention on my PR application

qkhurram

Aug 25, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Good Afternoon,
Myself Khurram Qureshi, I have a query regarding my case of Permanent Residency under Canadian Experience Class. Currently, I’m inside Canada on work permit since Oct, 2018. I had applied for permanent residency in express entry along with my spouse and 3 kids (spouse & kids are in India). I had submitted my documents in 13th March, 2021.
I just realized I had one rejection in 2011 from United Kingdom which I forgot to mention in my permanent residency application. The details of rejection are as follows:
“My wife was on HSMP visa and she was main applicant she and my daughter got the visa and I had applied for dependent visa which got rejected. Later on humanitarian basis in same year 2011 it was approved and I got UK dependent visa”.

On 13th March, 2021 I submitted my PR CEC application. The profile was last updated on 8 April, 2021 my status shows my background check is going on and till today the status remains same.
Will it be a problem, honestly I didn’t know that just came to my mind while I was watching some immigration videos. Should I update the information please suggest and how should I inform IRCC. I am really worried if they come to know it would affect my application please suggest
. Need guidance and support in the matter.