+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal due to PCC

jenny012

Jan 4, 2019
Hi,
Do you think I should ask for GCMS Notes.or canI depend on the reason of refusal letter
my understanding was thatthey didn’t check the whole application. It was canceled at the document completion verification stage. No PCC so it was sent back that’s why it’s not a refusal.
but it’s totally up to you. I would try to reach CIC through all medium ( during this pandemic it might be really hard to get a hold of a representative) so if u want request the GCMS. But first thing get your PCC just in case so that if CIC didn’t reopen the case you have what’s necessary for a new application.

Jram11

Apr 9, 2021
So sorry to hear that! Don’t worry it will get better. I just received my PR after the police certificate issue mentioned above.

So it seems like you need to submit a court certificate along with the police report for your country. It’s stated On CIC website https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/nicaragua.html

See attached link.
Hi. May I know what did you do for them
To re-open your PR application after refusal because of the said PCC date mismatch issue? Your reply would be a great help. Experienced the same thing too with our application.

Jram11

Apr 9, 2021
Hi. May I know what did you do for them
To re-open your PR application after refusal because of the said PCC date mismatch issue? Your reply would be a great help. Experienced the same thing too with our application.
And for your new pcc, was the date corrected by the Police dept? Or they just gave you the same from the previous one?

Raak

Dec 10, 2019
Hi i submittedd my application on nov 27th and today i got a refusal letter stating,

The Police certificate from Sri Lanka that you provided with your application is not acceptable as it does not cover the full period of time spent in Sri Lanka. You have indicated in your address/personal history that you resided in Sri Lanka from 2002/08/09 to 2013/08/29. The police certificate covers up to 2013/08/28. o

The Police certificate from Sri Lanka that ----- provided with your application is not acceptable as it does not cover the full period of time spent in Sri Lanka. You have indicated in your address/personal history that you resided in Sri Lanka from 2001/01/01 to 2013/08/16. The police certificate covers up to 2013/08/15.

Me and my husband put the leaving srilanka date as the day we took the flight but our police clearence was till the day before. can i re appeal to update my personal details or should i create a profile again and change m details. they also stated that the application is not fully reviewed. Please help
Hi . i am also on a same stage . my pr application is cancled due to 1 day different in pcc my depature was not include in pcc . how do you reopen your file?

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
Hi . i am also on a same stage . my pr application is cancled due to 1 day different in pcc my depature was not include in pcc . how do you reopen your file?
Hey, were you able to get your case resolved? Did they re-open your file? Any email addresses or phone Numbers you contacted, please provide here.
I am also facing the same issue.

Raak

Dec 10, 2019
We can use the webform and apply for reconsidertation . my consultant do it . they open my. File after one month . so try by webform and ask for reconsidertation.

m_faisal

Star Member
Apr 24, 2020
We can use the webform and apply for reconsidertation . my consultant do it . they open my. File after one month . so try by webform and ask for reconsidertation.
Thanks for your response.

I raised WebForms, with all the details and LOE and write emails to support and embassy of the UAE as well. I hope and pray that they consider our request.