jjk505

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Managua, Nicaragua
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-09-2019
So sorry to hear that! Don’t worry it will get better. I just received my PR after the police certificate issue mentioned above.

So it seems like you need to submit a court certificate along with the police report for your country. It’s stated On CIC website https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/nicaragua.html

See attached link.
Thank you very much for taking your time to help me, i actually never saw that page before submitting all the other documents, should i create a new Express Entry profile and wait for an ITA?

jenny012

Jan 4, 2019
I guess so! I doubt they would reopen the file since the document was actually missing. Set yourself on the pool so u might be selected in the next draw

Island_vibes

Oct 22, 2018
So sorry to hear that! Don’t worry it will get better. I just received my PR after the police certificate issue mentioned above.

So it seems like you need to submit a court certificate along with the police report for your country. It’s stated On CIC website https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/nicaragua.html

See attached link.
Hi Jenny,
Congrats on your PR! Could you tell me if you list high school in ur profile? I have a masters and BSC, is high school necessary to list ? Looking forward to your answer. Thanks

jenny012

Jan 4, 2019
Nop, I just listed it in my application. They don’t ask for evaluations for high school. Only bsc and masters.

jenny012

Jan 4, 2019
Both. Don’t leave anything out on your history. Even a single gap would trigger unwanted questions also your police clearance shouldn’t have any gaps too. Even one day they would send the application back.

Reactions: shaizeik

danish4590

Feb 10, 2019
Hi i submittedd my application on nov 27th and today i got a refusal letter stating,

The Police certificate from Sri Lanka that you provided with your application is not acceptable as it does not cover the full period of time spent in Sri Lanka. You have indicated in your address/personal history that you resided in Sri Lanka from 2002/08/09 to 2013/08/29. The police certificate covers up to 2013/08/28. o

The Police certificate from Sri Lanka that ----- provided with your application is not acceptable as it does not cover the full period of time spent in Sri Lanka. You have indicated in your address/personal history that you resided in Sri Lanka from 2001/01/01 to 2013/08/16. The police certificate covers up to 2013/08/15.

Me and my husband put the leaving srilanka date as the day we took the flight but our police clearence was till the day before. can i re appeal to update my personal details or should i create a profile again and change m details. they also stated that the application is not fully reviewed. Please help
Sorry to hear this... Did you get this reply after medical passed and Bil or before thus?

danish4590

Feb 10, 2019
Sorry to hear... Did you get th
I really need help Im so hearth broken right now

I am a Nicaraguan citizen, I've lived in Nicaragua since i was born in 1987 until 2012, then i moved for two years to Costa Rica and then moved back to Nicaragua and been living there ever since, i had 460 on my EEP, got my AOR on Jan 20th this year along with my eAPR, I uploaded a police certificate from Costa Rica and a police certificate from Nicaragua as required in the check list

Both documents were translated to English and translations were submitted too, one quick clarification the police certificate which was issued to me in Nicaragua in January covers my entire criminal background since i turned 18 til day of issuing. I truly don´t know what else to do since that is the only police certificate available in Nicaragua

I got this letter yesterday

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
- Police Certificate:
o The Police certificate, from NICARAGUA was not provided. A Court Certificate is required with the Certificado de Conducta or Récord de Policía. This document is required based on address/background history from 1989/04/01 to 2012/07/06 and 2014/05/25 to 2019/03/20. It appears you resided six months or more in a row in that country.
NOTE: You did not provide a letter of explanation and proof of submission for this Police Certificate.
Note: A full review of your application was not performed. There may be other elements, not identified above, which may also be missing or incomplete.
Sorry to hear.. Did you recieved this before medical or bil update or after?

Tarique411

Jun 18, 2019

See attached link.
Hi Jenny. I got refusal due to same PCC issue. Did you reply the whole thing again after getting refusal or re-opened the same case? If re-opened then how?

Suhas Dsa

Jul 27, 2019
I am Suhas, i am from India and i work in Qatar. By the grace of god i had received my nomination from AINP and recieved ITA also after that on 10.05.2019. I submitted my document and recieved AOR on 20.06.2019. My appliation has been rejected by IRCC due to PCC not covering up the entire duration of stay in Qatar. I was on a Business visa for a year (due to the shortage of Indian Visas). Then after a year when Indian visas were available the company transfered me to Employment visa. And i can get PCC only from the time i have received the employment visa. Qatar goverment does not issue PCC for the time i was on business visa. I have already send a mail to IRCC to reconsider my application with a letter of explanation stating the reason why i can not submit the PCC . With all relevant proof that i was in Qatar. Also i gave my employers contact details. Do you think they shall reconsider ?

Reactions: Ashsha

jenny012

Jan 4, 2019
To be honest no one can answer that question. It all depends on the VO. My case was totally different than yours but while reading about PCC on CIC website I saw that if the country doesn’t provide the report then you have to provide proof of them rejecting your request and the reason. This might work but again I am not sure since I have never seen someone missing almost a year on PCC