+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal due to PCC

korucu

Jun 24, 2019
Hi soheilhs, So my case has been reopened after a second review and my account now says medical exam passed. but other documents are under review. they have asked me to repay the fee they refunded.
Hi Jenny, great to hear that. We also got a refusal due to a missing document. We lived in Victoria, Australia for a while and apparently we should have got a letter from VicRoads indicates that we never held a victorian driver license. VO didn't consider our PCC from the Australian government and refused immediately. But also the letter says like your: `A full review of your application was not performed`.
If they have given us a couple of days, we could provide the document as I am expecting to get it today or tomorrow(already requested from vicroads).
So my question is how did you handle the process?
When did you get refusal?
When did you submit an inquiry for reconsideration? And how?
When did you get the response for this? And how has that happened? Did they open your application and give you time to provide another document?

Ashsha

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
I am Suhas, i am from India and i work in Qatar. By the grace of god i had received my nomination from AINP and recieved ITA also after that on 10.05.2019. I submitted my document and recieved AOR on 20.06.2019. My appliation has been rejected by IRCC due to PCC not covering up the entire duration of stay in Qatar. I was on a Business visa for a year (due to the shortage of Indian Visas). Then after a year when Indian visas were available the company transfered me to Employment visa. And i can get PCC only from the time i have received the employment visa. Qatar goverment does not issue PCC for the time i was on business visa. I have already send a mail to IRCC to reconsider my application with a letter of explanation stating the reason why i can not submit the PCC . With all relevant proof that i was in Qatar. Also i gave my employers contact details. Do you think they shall reconsider ?
Hi, what happened on your part? Any updates? Even my husband is working in Qatar, even we were in a fix on the PCC issue, as Qatar doesn’t provide for the visit visa time period as well. After A LoE, what did they respond? I hope all went well for you..

ToobaK87

Aug 28, 2019

jjk505

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Managua, Nicaragua
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-09-2019
So sorry to hear that! Don’t worry it will get better. I just received my PR after the police certificate issue mentioned above.

So it seems like you need to submit a court certificate along with the police report for your country. It’s stated On CIC website https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/nicaragua.html

See attached link.
i got a new ITA on August and my AOR on sept 20th passed medicals on oct 4th got biometrics letter on oct 8th, did both my wife´s and my biometrics on oct 18th and waiting for any update so far

Buddhika 110

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
So sorry to hear that! Don’t worry it will get better. I just received my PR after the police certificate issue mentioned above.

So it seems like you need to submit a court certificate along with the police report for your country. It’s stated On CIC website https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/nicaragua.html

See attached link.
Hi,

I also had the same situation and my PR application was canceled. did you provide a Sri Lankan police clearance with a court certificate and could you let me know how did you take the Sri Lankan PCC

jenny012

Jan 4, 2019
Hi, sorry to he
Hi,

I also had the same situation and my PR application was canceled. did you provide a Sri Lankan police clearance with a court certificate and could you let me know how did you take the Sri Lankan PCC
Hi,

sorry to hear that. I only provided the police clearance. My father in law applied in person at city traffic police headquarters from fort petah on behalf of me and my husband(we lived in Canada on workpermit at that time).We had to fill the request form and send it out to him with signature. I think you can apply for it online as well.

Buddhika 110

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
Hi, sorry to he

Hi,

sorry to hear that. I only provided the police clearance. My father in law applied in person at city traffic police headquarters from fort petah on behalf of me and my husband(we lived in Canada on workpermit at that time).We had to fill the request form and send it out to him with signature. I think you can apply for it online as well.

Hi,

Thank you for the quick response. I am also trying to raise a webform to see if they will consider me. could you please tell
1.Did they open your case or did you apply again ?
2.If they open the case ,how did you made the payment?
3. Will it go all the way back to EAPR option which you can edit and upload documents in your profile

jenny012

Jan 4, 2019
Hi,

Thank you for the quick response. I am also trying to raise a webform to see if they will consider me. could you please tell
1.Did they open your case or did you apply again ?
2.If they open the case ,how did you made the payment?
3. Will it go all the way back to EAPR option which you can edit and upload documents in your profile
Yes I opened a case as well as applied again and you have to do it from scratch.
Unfortunately, I had to pay again as well.
In my case it was their mistake as the last day in srilanka was correctly entered on PCC. And the Canadian PCC showed from the day we landed but we missed one day in the middle due to time difference in flying. No way I could get a PCC from either country.
web form helped me to open the case and fast processing. It took only 3 months to get the PR for both of us.

Buddhika 110

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
Yes I opened a case as well as applied again and you have to do it from scratch.
Unfortunately, I had to pay again as well.
In my case it was their mistake as the last day in srilanka was correctly entered on PCC. And the Canadian PCC showed from the day we landed but we missed one day in the middle due to time difference in flying. No way I could get a PCC from either country.
web form helped me to open the case and fast processing. It took only 3 months to get the PR for both of us.

Hi,

Thank you. Could you please tell me would you able to edit the information in the application or to upload the documents when they reopen the pr application.

jenny012

Jan 4, 2019
Hmmm I am not sure
I am not sure about that. What does your refusal say? I don’t think they would request a PCC for 2weeks. If it’s more than 6mpnths that’s when u need a PCC.
did u submit a PCC with ur application till the day you left lanka?

Buddhika 110

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
Hmmm I am not sure

I am not sure about that. What does your refusal say? I don’t think they would request a PCC for 2weeks. If it’s more than 6mpnths that’s when u need a PCC.
did u submit a PCC with ur application till the day you left lanka?
I faced the same situation as you. I left the country on 13 january 2017 and police clearance covered up to12 jan 2017.