+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

refusal arrived

smart_saqib143

Nov 21, 2008
hello friends we are still frustrated with filling appeal can we send this appeal letter without putting name of lawyer as time is going out of hand and later we can find the lawyer?

Flori

Star Member
Sep 18, 2008
Smart, one thing I could tell you is, you do need a lawyer.
Two is, why are youin love with her?
It doesn't seem to be many things you could be in love with.
I can see that, of course an IO could see that too, especially because thats their job.

smart_saqib143

Nov 21, 2008
love her for many reasons.

she shares every morning and night with me no matter we are far.
we are in relationship since 2003 and we didn't miss even a single.
she shares her sorrows and happiness.
she feels hurt when i am hurt, she helps me when i am down.
i love her because of her honesty, i love her because of her loyalties.
i love her because of strong faith to visit me when she was stopped from families different way to not travel Pakistan in danger situation.

there more reasons which can not be explain why i love her love is natural, and when you marry someone then there no reason should be asked if you love her or not , because the person gets married owns the right to be loved by husband she has the right to be loved by me, these laws are made by destiny these laws are testified in holy books which is in the form of Torah, Holy Quran , Bible.

there is always a pull of love from opposite sex so is in my wife for me, and the dreams we have seen together without completion of that our life isn't successful , we have to achieve our goals to have a sweet home to live in and share love, dream to be together.

Friends judging the relationship of someone isn't the job of humans sometimes that becomes very complex because love's relationship is with heart and no one can get into the heart, the only one is who knows our hearts our faiths is Allah (GOD).

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
saqib u dont have to explain or prove anything to any1 of us so STOP what this flori said is RUDE and he\she has no right to say so, just IGNORE everything, it doent matter if we belive u or not u shud focus on ur ADR and convince them there.

good lukc

Flori

Star Member
Sep 18, 2008
boujasim said:
saqib u dont have to explain or prove anything to any1 of us so STOP what this flori said is RUDE and he\she has no right to say so, just IGNORE everything, it doent matter if we belive u or not u shud focus on ur ADR and convince them there.

good lukc
NO, I didn't mean it like that, I know it sounded rude and I apologize for that. And its true, he doesn't have to explain nothing to nobody here, but he does need help, and I was just trying to give him and idea on how an IO officer would think and probably say and how his reaction should be so he could analyze his answer better at a question like that.
I've actualize simpatize with him and I'd love they could finally be together.
And I say he does need a lawyer because his case isn't a easy one. I do have a lawyer who is handling our case, I'd suggest her, since I dont have any complaints so far, but I gotta be honest, she isn't cheap, i think no one is and two, my case is still ongoing so i cannot tell how good they are yet.
I wish you the best of lucks.

jambaloni

Star Member
Dec 23, 2008
Hm, interesting case.  It's very difficult to know exactly why you were refused but clearly the IO saw something that gave rise to suspicion.  I think it's important for anyone in our situation to acknowledge those things that may lead to suspicion and address them directly in the application with proof.  The burden is on us.  And if a relationship is truly genuine, it will show in the application.  If there is any doubt whatsoever, that will show, too; especially if there is even a small part of this process that is being undergone to benefit the PR applicant. I imagine that would show through on many levels and especially during an interview where sharp questions are asked and you are being scrutinized with your answers.  If you have absolutely nothing to hide, and there is not even one single shred of this being done for purposes of immigration as opposed to 100% love and love alone, then the truth shall prevail.

There is probably such a thing as a quasi-genuine relationship, too.  A case where someone is trying to gain entry into Canada for dual reasons:  a better life and a relationship with someone they "love".  I can see how the lines get blurred in cases where there is a strong motivation for people to want to leave their own country.  I think for many people in this situation, the story and truth behind it is not always precisely as it seems.

I guess I'm saying that I have serious doubts whether very many truly genuine, 100% love based relationships and marriages are really refused.  If they're refused, something smells.  And if something smells, then it's your responsibility to address it before it gives rise to concern for the IO or acknowledge that one or both parties have ulterior motivations to some degree at least.

As for my case, I know I am up against the odds, too.  We only knew each other for 5 months before I flew to the Philippines and we married.  We met on the internet.  She is 25 and I am 41.  Those are tough odds due to so many scam marriages.  But the bottom line is that I address this meticulously and thoroughly in the application with all the proof we all talk about on this forum and more.  If their opinion is that our relationship is not genuine, I would be shocked and dismayed.  But that will not be the result, since our love is genuine, pure and undying.  If our evidence doesn't satisfy them of this, then there is no such thing as a genuine marriage and relationship anywhere in the world.

So my opinion, for what it's worth, is that if you're relationship/marriage is truly genuine in the full sense of that phrase, then you will be approved if you provide adequate proof of this.  If there is even a small smell of anything else, then it probably won't.

I think that's pretty much the way the world works.  Once in a while we convict the wrong person in a criminal trial.  Once in a while we acquit a person who actually committed the crime.  But all in all, from the overall perspective, what happens happens because it was supposed to.  Mistakes will always be made.  But the exception is rarely the rule.

If they truly made a huge mistake and misread your application and intentions, then I am truly, truly sorry this happened to you.  If there is any doubt about your intentions or hers, then what happened is probably what was supposed to happen.

Really and truly?  I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that at least one of you knows exactly why it was refused.  Now, the question for you is:  do you really believe you can overcome their doubts? Regardless of your truths, which only you and her know for sure, I hope your answer is "yes".

God Bless

BettyPage

Star Member
Aug 26, 2008
smart_saqib,

Because nobody answered your question, I will.

You have 30 days to file an appeal, it's one page your wife can easily fill out and submit. You DO NOT need to fill in the lawyer/representative information to file. If you are still looking for a lawyer, you can update your information with the appeal board once you have found a lawyer.

Do not miss the 30 day deadline or else you have lost your opportunity to appeal.

Good luck

smart_saqib143

Nov 21, 2008
BettyPage said:
smart_saqib,

Because nobody answered your question, I will.

You have 30 days to file an appeal, it's one page your wife can easily fill out and submit. You DO NOT need to fill in the lawyer/representative information to file. If you are still looking for a lawyer, you can update your information with the appeal board once you have found a lawyer.

Do not miss the 30 day deadline or else you have lost your opportunity to appeal.

Good luck
Thanks but by this forum i meet very great lady who helped us my wife went to meet her she did file appeal for us i am thankful for that to her, and thanks for your support.

so this forum is great place where we can share our sorrows and we can be supported from great people who are real helper , sometimes we have to hear harsh comments but those comments are practice for the hearing or interview i am getting great support from everyone who contribute in this forum, thank you all.

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
smart_saqib, the best advise i can give you is to have your wife go and see you again before the appeal, you are looking easily at ten months away, if she can go there twice before then it will increase your changes of approval

best of luck

D

darumal

BCguy said:
People come into our office all the time asking for help,One should never give up,I was extremely happy today because I got approval from CIC for a difficult case,A Lesbian was sponsoring her Brazilian girlfriend as a common law partner,It was initially rejected,But I worked with them to fix the CIC questions and arranged support from Vancouver-East MP Libby Davies who is herself Gay.The PR Approval arrived today  and the 2 women were jumping for joy and may get married next year.The point is something that tough still got approved

You just have to know how CIC thinks,One perk of working for Goverment is I have a copy of the Visa Officers Manual,Once you know how they think,Its so easy to present the case.btw the lives of religous figures are not valid from CIC viewpoint and you should see it from a Canadian Viewpoint.Please contact me by PM,I will take a look at your case

BC Guy,

My partner (Canadian) have been together for 8.5 years and we met on internet.  We got married in January 2009 in Vancouver.  My partner is 24 years older than me (i'm 35 and from hong Kong).  I'm living with her upon my arrival on 28 December 2008. 

None of my family and friend know i'm in same gender relationship because they are conservative and tradition.  My partner's family (her parents passed away) disagree our relationship and not attend our wedding ceremony and banquet even we are liveing with her sister.  (My partner's family (her sister & brother) think it's okay for dating, but shouldn't get marry; one of her sister and brother met me in Hong Kong as I helped them to organize a Asian trip in 2003)

My partner made a mistake: she thought an inland application for PR is more quicker than ouland.  She also thought we can appeal for inland application.  Importantly, she does believe we have been 8.5 years, even it is a long distance relationship, will not be an obstacle in our application.  Hence, we planned to submit the application within Canada.  However, referred more sharing here, I am more worrying our application will be rejected due to the age gap. 

To proof our relationship, we have: phone bill, travel tickets (we visited each other or travelling twice per years),  travelling photo, supporting letter from my partner's coworker, who know my partner for 3 years and met me in 2007, joint banking account that we opened in Jan, my partner listing me as her agent on her safety box.  Yet, we seldom write letter, even we did emailed each other, but we didn't keep the record (only a few number of emails per year while the content is very general) as we keep talking over the phone everyday.  Are those info are consolidated and good enough to proof our relationship?

I had already did a medical check-up in mid of January by using the form of "inside Canada" as my partner planned to submit an inland application.  Yet, when I read more inform in this forum, we are hesitated.   If we change our mind to submit the outland application, how about the medical check-up, should we need to do another one?  I thought the clinic had already sent the result to the responsible dept.

What's your advise to us?  I want to make a wise decision before to submit the application, no matter it is inland or outland.  If possible, can you help us to go through our case in your office (Apologize if it is straight-forward or rude to you) ?

Million Thanks. 

Curina

Star Member
Nov 28, 2008
Darumal,

You should put your question on its own tread as a new topic so that you can get as much response possible.

C

smart_saqib143

Nov 21, 2008
darumal from which country you belong that matters because i don't know if same gender marriages are accepted in your country marriage should be valid in law you dont have to be worried if your case is strong then whether its inland or outland you will win inshallah

D

darumal

I'm from Hong Kong. I worry the age gap will be the problem. HK does not admit same gender marriage while ppl have a bias on the gay / lesbian.

As mentioned, my family do not know i'm in same gender relationship. I worry I might need to travel back to homeland for family emergency. I worry CICC suspects our relationship is not real and transfer our case to local office, due to:
1. age gap
2. our insufficent letters,
3. our relationship are not accepted by both of our family. my family even don't know i'm in the relationship.

then i might need to wait at least a couple of years.

that's why I want some expert, like BC guy, can study our case before we submit the application. I'm in lack of confident on submission until someone encourage by reading our info and say: "Great, Go ahead and good enough".

Personally, I do want to submit outland as it is more quick and we have a chance to appeal plus i will have no restriction to re-entry Canada once it is proceed. The problem is I had already did the medical check-up as we told the doctor that we shall submit INLAND application. I don't want to spend another few hundred dollar to re-do it while I am not sure such re-do will affect my application. If i still use the inland medical check-up for OUTLAND application, will it still be accepted if CICC think i'm qualify to get PR?

My partner thinks our relationship is genuine and believe there is no point to suspect / reject our case. She thinks our application could be completed in year or 1.5year.