(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
Having a child together is not undeniable proof of a genuine relationship!

Yes you can reapply even after you go through the appeal process and if you were refused!

I am twenty years older than my Moroccan husband. Our appeal date has been set to March 19.

Goodluck!

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
how can having a child with ur spouse be not an undeniable proof?

would u have a child or 2 with sum1 just for the sake of entering canada? or maybe for fun?

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
The manual states it as one of the STRONGEST EVIDENCES of a GENUINE RELATIONSHIP.Dont ask me why I did not write the visa officers manual

mingus

Star Member
Aug 30, 2008
Having a child can help, but it doesn't mean your marriage is legit. Anyone can get pregnant by accident. Also, say a women really wanted a child and a man really wanted to get into Canada it could be a win/win situation. Unrelated to immigration, a friend of mine met a girl, dated her for a while and she got pregnant. Once she found out she was having a baby she said thak you very much, that's all I wanted now get out of my life, so it does happen.

smart_saqib143

Nov 21, 2008
Lois Lane and all others contributors

Thank you for your words, Lois Lane your case and my case are same so plz keep us in update whatever happens in your case and all the process through you are going, My wife already get deep frustrated and she get stress from all this visa process.

a brief background of our relationship i want to share i met my wife December 7,2003.during our relationship i applied 2 times to visit her once in 2005 and then 2007 both the times they refused my application because i can not satisfied my close ties with my home country that i will return ,in reality i had no intention to stay in Canada as i was student at that time i really had to return.

since December 7,2003 i have proof of contact because she writes me every month a love letter and thousand of emails and thousands of pages of chat logs money transfers gifts exchanges but these proofs were not enough for visa officer, the lady who was my interviewer she was a Pakistani woman i guess and she was pretty satisfied from my answers and she kept all the proofs and i answered almost every question of her.

but its surprise on refusal letter name of visa officer is someone else i guess who Sr.Visa officer i guess and in refusal letter it is stated that in the light of my interview communication they come to know that relationship is not genuine, that is very surprising for me where interview takes effect on case or not because in my view they refuse case even before interview red flags in case file it shows case will be refused 99.99 percent i believe so all other the proofs hard work running after things will not bother anything it means we have to face the harsh process of appeal.

well Lois Lane what was the reason in file could you please share with me as they said in my file

section 4, that relationship is primary for acquiring Permanent resident status in Canada.

my wife decided to come Pakistan on this April and it make me deep happy sometime we have little concerns about the security conditions of Pakistan i am stressed too i went to doctor he said i have big burden of stress same situation is with my wife.

so Lois Lane keep us in update plz your case is sooner in march i pray very much that inshallah you win the case because all the marraiges are not fake i do understand the concerns of visa officers about the relationships sometimes they think their refusal can help sponsor's future if applicant is the person who want to take advantage of the sponsor but in current situation in most of the cases sponsor suffering more in appeal and all the running process in our condition we have to take life risks to prove our relationship my wife's trip to Pakistan is not less than any life risk my wife explained in letter to MP about our situation but a very good response not come from them as we still keep hopes from them.

my wife was telling me that her situation will be like a refugee she sent emails to NHCR who works on refugee no response come from them, finally i come to know visa officers and appeal panels have the pen to write our future and our life decisions other ways to find the peace or hopes are not so reliable unless Media or any person who has source highlight the problems in political way otherwise they not even bother no matter how much hardships we will have in our life.

nothing new now i come to know everywhere same rules and same problems common person can not do anything...justice has been taken away from this world:(

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
Don't despair! The fact that your wife went to be with you will speak volumes about your relationship being genuine. Enjoy each other's company and only think of the good things in your life.

Morocco like Pakistan have a very high number of fake applications for spousal sponsorships. I am twenty years older than my husband. That couple with him being from Morocco raised some eyebrows. I am hopeful that all will go well for us on March 19.

Say a little prayer for me. I will definitely let you know how it went!

In the mean time keep your spirits high and you will attract good things to you.

All the very best!

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
saqib, here u go again giving out ur personal life.. look dont take this personal but it is hard for me to belive that an IO wants to refuse u no matter what just out of his head, things just doesnt go like this,there are rules,for all i know u might have contradicted urself in the interview or simply u havent satisfied the IO that ur relationship is genuine, u have an internet based relation with a white canadian (not being racist) who is many years older than u and with children..now tell me which islamic society accepts this? iam lebanese and we are a mixed society and VERY open minded but when it comes to marrying a married women with children and almost 20 or 30 years older this is NOT normal and NOT accepted.

smart_saqib143

Nov 21, 2008
Asslamolikum boujasim,

i feel very bad to hear your comment you have so less information about islaam.

boujasim you are a muslim i guess, i didn't pass out personal information for any other reason just to get help so others understand my situation and help me.

boujasim being a muslim you have lack of information regarding islaam you should to study more, you should know Prophet Muhammad's first wife(khudija) had children from her ex husband and she was much older than Prophet muhammad, prophet muhammad was 25 and she was 40 and she prophet muhammad was her 3rd husband.

Prophet muhammad's life is sample for us ofcourse its in our culture its in our religion.

love is blind it can happen with anybody remember that.

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
smart_squib143....you will have to forgive boujasim, i have just heard from his wife and he is suffering from a nervous breakdown, no doubt from the immigration stress. be patient with him through this trying time.

thank you

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
People come into our office all the time asking for help,One should never give up,I was extremely happy today because I got approval from CIC for a difficult case,A Lesbian was sponsoring her Brazilian girlfriend as a common law partner,It was initially rejected,But I worked with them to fix the CIC questions and arranged support from Vancouver-East MP Libby Davies who is herself Gay.The PR Approval arrived today and the 2 women were jumping for joy and may get married next year.The point is something that tough still got approved

You just have to know how CIC thinks,One perk of working for Goverment is I have a copy of the Visa Officers Manual,Once you know how they think,Its so easy to present the case.btw the lives of religous figures are not valid from CIC viewpoint and you should see it from a Canadian Viewpoint.Please contact me by PM,I will take a look at your case

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
saqib, there is a difference between islam from the time of the prophet and now, iam just saying what is normal in islamic societies and what is not, iam NOT saying u dont love ur wife and iam NOT saying ur using her,i have no right to say so besides i honestly do not care, but what i ment is to open ur eyes to the fact that CIC will look at ur relation as if ur using ur wife BECAUSE your relation is NOT usual in our socities.