+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REFUND

pat1181

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi this is my first year...and worked for 10 months only. Got a refund of $1250.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kitt1517 said:
we both work in Ontario and the same area.
Then I'm sorry but I really don't know why there was such a difference. Perhaps you might want to get someone to go over your 2009 return again to make sure it was accurate. The obvious reason would be that you made more money in that tax year and are therefore required to pay more tax. That's all I know as I'm not a tax expert! But maybe you should get it checked out. Good luck.

kitt1517

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
rjessome said:
Then I'm sorry but I really don't know why there was such a difference. Perhaps you might want to get someone to go over your 2009 return again to make sure it was accurate. The obvious reason would be that you made more money in that tax year and are therefore required to pay more tax. That's all I know as I'm not a tax expert! But maybe you should get it checked out. Good luck.
I'm very appriciate you advice,rjessome. I'll find another acoount to fix it. again I don't get my T4 slip year2010 from my employer yet!

pat1181 said:
Hi this is my first year...and worked for 10 months only. Got a refund of $1250.
wow, that's reasonable tax refund.

cheezums08

Feb 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pat1181 said:
Good for you!..me 11 mos and got 336.. i should be happy instead atleast i got a refund than owing i think the only reason why some of you here guys who have a lot to refund is because your employer pay alot than the usually tax rate thats what i've notice the more tax u paid the more refund you get..the higher salary you received the lower refund you get married caregiver got a higher than single..thats my observation correct me if im wrong.. people lets just all be happy atleast we got a refund unlike others they got nothing..whether its big or small lets just all be thankful... ;D;D;D ... at first i was kinda dissappointed but thats it atleast i got something to get .. :D