+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refund from ISI college montreal

Rajwinder89

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Being in ISI College, Montreal,I feel the same way... i just came in May 2019, They are threatening us in various ways, they are rude... Specially the Rising Phoenix Guys ! they are not so kind. They are taking benefit from weakness of Indian students. They let us feel like trash ... I am also going to change ISI college.... ! I also need legal help ! Guys... Don't choose this college.... other colleges are more civilized & delivering quality to students.
I told so many students but no one believed me that time.you need to contact media.i already contacted them.they can just threat you.after rising Phoenix lady there is an indian guy named gurpreet rehill from rehill immigration. He is big fraud.if you want to go ahead please let me know

Reactions: Mr.Dumbledore

Mr.Dumbledore

Jun 8, 2019
I told so many students but no one believed me that time.you need to contact media.i already contacted them.they can just threat you.after rising Phoenix lady there is an indian guy named gurpreet rehill from rehill immigration. He is big fraud.if you want to go ahead please let me know

Yess ! .... I am going to do something... For sure ! Legally ! They think we students can't afford lawyer.... But they don't realise that... Some guys are really educated

Mr.Dumbledore

Jun 8, 2019

Yess ! .... I am going to do something... For sure ! Legally ! They think students can not afford lawyer.... But they don't realise that... Some guys are really educated & Lawfully aware !

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Being in ISI College, Montreal,I feel the same way... i just came in May 2019, They are threatening us in various ways, they are rude... Specially the Rising Phoenix Guys ! they are not so kind. They are taking benefit from weakness of Indian students. They let us feel like trash ... I am also going to change ISI college.... ! I also need legal help ! Guys... Don't choose this college.... other colleges are more civilized & delivering quality to students.
Contact KathyT@globeandmail @KathyT and share your complete story with her

Aashu5212

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
My sister got visa for January infake at isi college but we want to change college to Alberta. Now college said they are not giving us refund for 15000 CAD which we paid.I tried to talk to them but they refused to give me refund.they said they have non refundable policy.is there anyone who has knowledge about it.
Bro Isi college or matrix college? Which one should I go for

barinky

May 21, 2019
Hello!
I got my visa rejection for ISI college in October, till date I didn’t received the refund, has they mentioned the money was payed to the consultance I.e phonix raising , they have not given money to the college which we have payed . College now took legal action on them by filling a case in the court. May I know have anyone got refund of college fee? How long this process takes? Or they r just bluffing ? Help me with your answer