+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugees can now apply for PR online

Linda123678

Jan 29, 2021
In my "Generic application form for Canada (IMM 0008)", my dependent (child) form status remains "Missing Information" although I did fill all the information. Anyone has same problem? Spouse form is Complete.

Mursal Waheed

Star Member
Dec 16, 2019
Hi
I just recently applied for PR by mail, i want to apply online too. Do you think its good to do both as it takes less time I guess please advise

Linda123678

Jan 29, 2021
URGENT: Can anyone help? I tried many times. Couldn't find any error, but it keeps saying "Missing Information". I'm afraid that the online form has a problem.

In my "Generic application form for Canada (IMM 0008)", my dependent (child) form status remains "Missing Information" although I did fill all the information. Anyone has same problem? Spouse form is Complete.

Reactions: Hws24

Linda123678

Jan 29, 2021
Did you forget your signature?
It's online form. For dependent, there is no field asking for signature.

The same dependent information, if I change "Relationship Type" to Spouse, it is Complete. But if relationship type is Child, it says "Missing Information".

Did anyone add Child as dependent? Thanks.

Last edited:

Linda123678

Jan 29, 2021
waiting for any advise i have the same issue
Maybe it is a new issue. Otherwise many people would have reported here since the portal was introduced 3 months ago.

Or maybe there is a workaround? Regardless, does anyone know how to report to the authority? Thanks a lot.

Mirna ch.

Aug 18, 2021
I really envy you all starting to apply for py, I'm still waiting for the result, two weeks have passed! How long did you receive the results after the hearing?
Hello , I just want to know the time took you to go from eligibility interview and hearing ,appreciated

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
I was a refugee who applied for in December 2019 and went to court in July 2021. I got a positive result in the same month!

Linda123678

Jan 29, 2021
URGENT: please report this problem to IRCC if you know an efficient channel.

(Thanks for some friends to help confirm the following problem. It was working before, but now stopping working.)

PROBLEM: when you add a Child and select Yes to "Will this dependent accompany the principal applicant to Canada?", you always get "Missing Information" after adding this dependent.

Note: when adding Child, I didn't get prompted to select Type A or B or C. According to this friend, this selection was there when the portal was working earlier.

Please help push IRCC to fix this problem asap. Thanks.

Reactions: Sean jones
Aug 25, 2021
TORONTO
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
01-01-2019
IRCC webform is the place to report. Select technical difficulties and write in description the details of the error we getting.

let us know if any other way possible

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Hi
I just recently applied for PR by mail, i want to apply online too. Do you think its good to do both as it takes less time I guess please advise
I can’t find the link. But they explicitly said if you already applied on paper to not apply Online tool. It might end up slowing your application.

if you really want to apply online. Withdraw the paper application and after that apply online