+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee work permit extension

Dnas17

Apr 19, 2019
trying to submit refugee work permit extension...its asking for a medical within 12 months.

Do we need to re do a medical exam every 12 months to extend a work permit? Thanks!

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
If you have medical withinin 12 month I think it would not ask .
I applied my work permit for the extension on11th May 2019 and today got online status approved for the two years . And I used myPR medical , which I have done in January 2019 .
Thanks

Dnas17

Apr 19, 2019
The last time there was a medical done was before we applied for our inital work permits over 12 months ago when we fist did our refugee claim but i thought that was valid for longer

Sof_Tay

Nov 29, 2018
If you have medical withinin 12 month I think it would not ask .
I applied my work permit for the extension on11th May 2019 and today got online status approved for the two years . And I used myPR medical , which I have done in January 2019 .
Thanks
HI!

Would you mind sharing your experience applying online for a work permit renewal? I have no idea how to get the right answers in the Questionnaire. My PR is processing but I haven’t gotten any approval yet so I’m not sure which options am I supposed to click. I read somewhere that I have to use the Temporarily - Less than 6 months option but it will ask later on if I applied and got first stage approval from PR application which I haven’t to my understanding. When I continue to answer it will only let me apply for a Temporary Visitor Visa and that is definitely not my case.

Help :(

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
HI!

Would you mind sharing your experience applying online for a work permit renewal? I have no idea how to get the right answers in the Questionnaire. My PR is processing but I haven’t gotten any approval yet so I’m not sure which options am I supposed to click. I read somewhere that I have to use the Temporarily - Less than 6 months option but it will ask later on if I applied and got first stage approval from PR application which I haven’t to my understanding. When I continue to answer it will only let me apply for a Temporary Visitor Visa and that is definitely not my case.

I will check in my labtop and will let you soon , which form or application I used

#seoul

Oct 9, 2019
hi,
please does any one has an idea on how long it takes to process an online work permit extension?my work permit is expiring tomorrow Oct 10,2019 and I did apply for an extension
on Aug. 22, 2019 but no approval yet and also no hearing date yet , refugee doc valid for 4 years.

Dnas17

Apr 19, 2019
HI!

Help :(

Hi there

Im not really sure how it would work for a PR applicant. Maybe try calling IRCC