+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee travel document (Urgent)

EmA123

Nov 28, 2020
its better if he sends the webform before mailing anything because currently they only process urgent applications for travel document. once they verify your urgency they will send an epost for him.
How can he turn it in urgent please? Can he do it now or it’s too late?

R4mercy

Nov 12, 2017
Following the trends of the process of applying for urgent RTD through epost on this platform, I got my 5yrs RTD pick up notice in the mail on Feb 25, 2022 which I picked up at Canada post on Feb 27

I sent my applications and supporting docs through epost on Feb 12 and I received my 5 years RTD on Feb 27
Here is my timeline:

- February 12 sent application

-Sent webform with urgent reason on Feb 10
- Following day I received call from IRCC and agent said he'll sent me Canada ePost link via email.
- Feb 11 I received ePost link via Canada Post. I uploaded necessary documents on ePost Portal

-February 27, I received RTD issued on Feb 17

Thanks all for guidance and your help

farhan2022

Jan 27, 2022
Hi guys, I have sent my Urgent application to IRCC on Feb,14th and they received it on the 15th, I wrote urgent on the envelope, I kept calling them but can't get thru, is there any way I can check the status online? Thanks in advance

usmm

Jan 7, 2022
hi i have question that i apply travel document just want to know i have to send travel document to otawa or gatineua

SSKAA

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
My application was received on January 12, 2022 but still not uploaded to the system.
I have tried to explain my urgent situation via webforms, no results.
Please advise on how to proceed.
Thank you in advance

afacan16

Sep 21, 2021
Hey guys. Anyone visit Slovakia ? Is it visa-free for RTD ? and last question Is london require transit visa ? Thank you

SSKAA

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Hi, January 12? Wow, did you write urgent on the envelope? Did you call and speak with CIC agent about this?
Yes, I did. Respond to my webforms:
"We are pleased to advise you that we have forwarded the information and your enquiry to the responsible office."
"We have verified the information you provided. We are pleased to advise you that we have forwarded your request for a Certificate of Identity/Refugee Travel Document to the responsible office."
"We verified the information you provided and your application is not available in our system at this time. It will be processed according to the date it was received."

farhan2022

Jan 27, 2022
Wow, just keep calling them, I know it's hard to get hold of them but keep calling, 1888-242-2100, then press 3-5-2-0, don't accept the callback option, I finally got thru this morning, the recording stated the wait time is 49 minutes, they gave me an option either to wait or have an agent to call me back when they reach my spot, I chose the callback option, they never called me back, if you get thru just stay on the phone. good luck

sherryl89

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Have anyone tried paying online lately. I wanted to pay but the secure checkout was just giving me an error message. dunno why?

SSKAA

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Wow, just keep calling them, I know it's hard to get hold of them but keep calling, 1888-242-2100, then press 3-5-2-0, don't accept the callback option, I finally got thru this morning, the recording stated the wait time is 49 minutes, they gave me an option either to wait or have an agent to call me back when they reach my spot, I chose the callback option, they never called me back, if you get thru just stay on the phone. good luck
Thank you so much