+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee travel document (Urgent)

Norijal

Oct 20, 2021
Thank you so much, this is helpful! I got this email yesterday, did you get this one as well? Not sure if this means they're considering my urgent request and will get back to me?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and everything appears to be in order with your application 1000228721. It is still within processing times.

Also, we can advise you that we have forwarded your urgent enquiry to the responsible office.

Please rest assured that you will be notified as soon as your case is analyzed or if additional information is required.
I got the same email and after that i hv sent 4 webforms and got the same reply.. it’s been 3 months to my Rtd application

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Should we mail the application first and then the web form or send a web form with supporting documents and then wait till we hear something from them and then mail the application? Please advise me! My RTD expired and I urgently need one!

Jakiewuyi

Star Member
Jan 20, 2022
Good evening everyone, please does anyone knows how to send proof of payment for RTD to immigration? I submitted my application last September and they have started processing (I have the application number). Unfortunately the credit card in my application expired. The IRCC officer I spoke with yesterday said I can pay online but didn’t tell me the process of sending the proof of payment. Please advise.

R4mercy

Nov 12, 2017
Good evening everyone, please does anyone knows how to send proof of payment for RTD to immigration? I submitted my application last September and they have started processing (I have the application number). Unfortunately the credit card in my application expired. The IRCC officer I spoke with yesterday said I can pay online but didn’t tell me the process of sending the proof of payment. Please advise.
I don't understand. Do you mean the payment you made initially has not been removed since September or you want to make a fresh payment. If your answer is yes to either not removed from your account or a fresh payment. It is easy to send proof of payment by courier and get the tracking number as proof.

Secondly, you can send web form to IRCC requesting to apply for urgent travel document. You will get a response that will allow you to communicate with IRCC using Canada post online epost. That way you can scan a copy of the payment through epost. If you want to use epost you don't have to send the receipt by courier, wait until epost is initiated for your urgent RTD application. Hope this helps

Jakiewuyi

Star Member
Jan 20, 2022
I don't understand. Do you mean the payment you made initially has not been removed since September or you want to make a fresh payment. If your answer is yes to either not removed from your account or a fresh payment. It is easy to send proof of payment by courier and get the tracking number as proof

Secondly, you can send web from to IRCC requesting to apply for urgent travel document. You will get a response that will allow you to communicate with IRCC using Canada post online epost. That way you can scan a copy of the payment through epost
I only included the card information when I applied. The card has not been charged. Also, I submitted a web form yesterday but I’m not sure they got the message because I received an auto response that file could not be found.

R4mercy

Nov 12, 2017
Should we mail the application first and then the web form or send a web form with supporting documents and then wait till we hear something from them and then mail the application? Please advise me! My RTD expired and I urgently need one!
In my opinion, try to use web form and do not relent until you get a reply, upload the reason for the urgent travel and proof that you have paid for your application. Do not upload any document until you are asked to send another webform provided your reason for urgent travel is accepted, you can upload only your proof of payment once you are asked to send another webform. Then IRRC would lunch you to Canada post epost. Also expect a phone call from a block number to further explain how the epost works from one of the agents.

Secondly, you may mail your application using express post that allow you to track your mail and still send web form, if your reason for urgent travel is accepted then you can upload your tracking number through epost.

R4mercy

Nov 12, 2017
I only included the card information when I applied. The card has not been charged. Also, I submitted a web form yesterday but I’m not sure they got the message because I received an auto response that file could not be found.
Auto message that says your file can not be found means there is something missing in the field when you are submitting web form. Be sure to use your correct UCI number or application number and other fields like names. If the auto message is in your email then you have to call IRCC