+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee travel document (Urgent)

Ma2252

Star Member
Jul 18, 2020
Hi everyone - I sent a web form to request an urgent RTD. I got a response the second day that I’ll receive an email from Canada post within 5 days, but it’s been a week and haven’t received anything. What do you think I should do in this case? TIA

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
I submitted it online on epost 25 April then they asked for a photo which was submitted since then no update and no reply either what to do? any idea anyone?

realreal

Jul 5, 2023
Take this advice it work for me. Send new webform as a new urgent application and request epost link. You will find in weeks. Forgot the previous application
Hello, can you please shed more light on the epost? I applied for my own and my kids RTD in November of 2021. I called and sent webmail severally but i did not receive them. In july /2022 they requested for an updated passport and said my guarantor is not eligible(Even though its same guarantor that signed all 3 applications) they approved my kids and not mine. I used another guarantor and sent back in same month in july then i never heard from them even after several webforms. I decided to abandon that application and i did another application in january/2023. My father died in February and i requested for it to be urgent. still i have not received the document. I'm frustrated with the Canadian immigration system. what can i do please.?

Anindaokito

Apr 13, 2023
Hello friends

Finally i am travelling to pakistan from toronto visa dubai 3 hr wait time. Same terminal 3 via emirates on refugee travel documents. I got my pak visa. May i know do i have any immigration check in dubai? Or my RTD will be accepted in dubai airport? Or it will be easy for me in dubai just to change planes and travel karachi . Can anyone please help and guide me. ?
Did you travel with RTD?