+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Travel Document - Questions and Answers

Samcanadaa

Sep 4, 2021
Hi I applied 20th exactly last month for urgent travel though epost connect. Still waiting. Has one got the travel document recently. Please share your time line . It will be much appreciated
Still nothing did they pass your travel date?

Samcanadaa

Sep 4, 2021
yes travel date was yesterday. When did you apply
Aug 23 and still nothing they said it's complete they just need to call my reference, they did call my references and still nothing I am getting tired from their delays how is this urgent!! Do you know if they called your references or guarantor?

Samcanadaa

Sep 4, 2021
hi , how you know its complete and they are waiting to call you references? not they haven't call my guarantor yet
I asked them once and they told me it's complete we just need to call reference to finalize everything, I asked my references if they got a call and both said yes and they answered them

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
I asked them once and they told me it's complete we just need to call reference to finalize everything, I asked my references if they got a call and both said yes and they answered them
In my case none of them receive any call . I am not sure if they call in every application as my guarantor is my lawyer who presented my refugee case in the court who knows me more then two years

Samcanadaa

Sep 4, 2021
In my case none of them receive any call . I am not sure if they call in every application as my guarantor is my lawyer who presented my refugee case in the court who knows me more then two years
Yes maybe, let me know if you get anything and I will do the same

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
Nothing I tried to contact them yesterday the agent didn't give me any update because it's not related to afghan crisis he told me to check online although there is no option to check this application online!!
That’s ture , they are not providing any information. I have contacted them twice but no reply .

Skyline2019

Feb 14, 2019
Hello,
i have a query regarding renewing RTD, do i still need to have a guarantor sign my rtd form? I am renewing my travel doc as a permanent resident now