+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Travel Document - Questions and Answers

hamasi

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
hi guys,i want to apply for asylum,i dont know if here is the correct forum or not?coz i have some important questions to ask

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone,

Please sign the following petition against the refugee cessations law. Every sign matters. Once 1000 signatures are received we will take the matters to our MPs.

https://www.change.org/p/honourable-ahmed-d-hussen-stop-refugees-deportation-from-canada-say-no-to-cbsa-refugee-cessation-applications

Also, spread this petition actively please.

United we stand!
hi guys,i want to apply for asylum,i dont know if here is the correct forum or not?coz i have some important questions to ask
Thiis a volunteer forum here people share advice. This is not connected to the government and will not help with approvals.

Lovely-Canada

Star Member
Jun 17, 2018
Hello Experts.

I'm refugee claimant and my hearing date is postponed.

I'm on open work permit and running my own company, I've required to travel for my business purposes. How can I get a travel document as I'm still waiting for my hearing?

Appreciate your suggestions

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello Experts.

I'm refugee claimant and my hearing date is postponed.

I'm on open work permit and running my own company, I've required to travel for my business purposes. How can I get a travel document as I'm still waiting for my hearing?

Appreciate your suggestions
Unfortunately you don't qualify for a Travel Document. You will only qualify after you have had your hearing and your claim has been accepted. Traveling outside of Canada isn't possible for you at this time unfortunately.

hamasi

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Do u know what kind of questions does the officer ask at the hearing?does he make a hard time?i need some info about it.thank u

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
This estimate is for apply inside canada or outside?im inside canada and wanna apply,what is the procedure?
If you haven't applied yet it could be 2 years. There is such a large volume of people applying nobody knows. Filing for asylum is very difficult. If should only be done if you have no other options and if your life is in danger. You need to do much more research.

Reactions: hamasi

hamasi

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
If you haven't applied yet it could be 2 years. There is such a large volume of people applying nobody knows. Filing for asylum is very difficult. If should only be done if you have no other options and if your life is in danger. You need to do much more research.
Yeah unfortunatly inhave to do so,i need a good lawyer,need some documents,i have some questions,omg,its terribly hard for me