+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee travel document and cuba visit

tehtaimuriirl

Sep 24, 2014
I would like to know as a permanent resident we can go Cuba without visa can we use refugee travel document as well with pr or will cuba immigration makes issue

Ghess23

Apr 11, 2014
right before the pandemic, I went to Cuba with my travel document, I didn't even have my pr yet... I don't know if things are now more complicated due to pandemic, but usually they give you your travel visa once you land in Cuba. Also, know that you can call or go to the cuban embassy and ask them to be sure, that's what I did before travelling there.

March17

Dec 9, 2019
right before the pandemic, I went to Cuba with my travel document, I didn't even have my pr yet... I don't know if things are now more complicated due to pandemic, but usually they give you your travel visa once you land in Cuba. Also, know that you can call or go to the cuban embassy and ask them to be sure, that's what I did before travelling there.
Hi there i have a question, my hearing is on august 24th. If I get acepted, can I apply for a travel document right away or I have to wait until my PR? Thank you!