AOR 1 - 15-April-2015 , SA- 07-May-2015
File Transfer...
AOR 2 - 15-May-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Hi guys,

can anyone please help with my questions ?

1) suppose if you enter canada without visa and then apply for refugee status by submitting the BOC form. how many days it takes for hearing ?
2) when they will let you know that you are approved as refugee ? within how many days ?
3) what is this protected refugee status ? when you get that ?
4) when you il be eligible for pr in this case ? processing time for PR please ?
5) is there specific countries people can apply for refugee or people from any country can apply ?

ghonghadze

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
Jasmeet09 said:
Hi guys,

can anyone please help with my questions ?

1) suppose if you enter canada without visa and then apply for refugee status by submitting the BOC form. how many days it takes for hearing ?
2) when they will let you know that you are approved as refugee ? within how many days ?
3) what is this protected refugee status ? when you get that ?
4) when you il be eligible for pr in this case ? processing time for PR please ?
5) is there specific countries people can apply for refugee or people from any country can apply ?
1) 60 days after submiting Claim
2) could be on a hearing date or max in 30 days
3)once claim is accepted you are protected person, you can have travel document and travel any country but not the Country of origin
4)Once Claim is accepted you can apply straight for PR but it take from 18 months to who knows in my case it is almost 3 years now and still not finished.
5)There is no any specific country and if could be Syria or Could be Ukraine or Russia, as long as you qualify Convention requirement. Could be political, Religious, war, even in some cases family issues as well.