+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee interviews

Littlebeee

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
Hi! I also applied in December 10, did my medical exam on the 20th then transferred my case from Montreal to Ontario and I’m yet to head back from them for an eligibility interview

Can you please share what happens in your second interview for reference? Also if you have any tips to speed up the process.

Thank you in advance and goodluck on your interview. :)
Have you submitted your documents yet?

thank you and I will update you after my interview

Reactions: Heba.ali

Milkymilky

Feb 17, 2023
Its so wierd i m been waiting from past 43 days for my eligibility interview. Still I haven’t heard from them. It is really hard me now to survive without job with family.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Its so wierd i m been waiting from past 43 days for my eligibility interview. Still I haven’t heard from them. It is really hard me now to survive without job with family.
Its not "weird", when it comes to Immigration/Refugee Applications backlog, expect anything including long waiting time....

Heba.ali

Mar 1, 2023
Have you submitted your documents yet?

thank you and I will update you after my interview
Yes, I submitted everything on the first of January.
So I came in via the US on the 10th, made a claim at the border which they took the biometrics there on the same day then came to Toronto on the 17th, did my medical exam on the 20th and submitted all the forms on the 1st of January 2023. I’m currently waiting to hear back from them for an eligibility interview so I can collect the brown paper. I also applied for the work permit in the forms given I think Schedule 12 and haven’t received anything yet.
It’s such a difficult situation to be in without any form of ID honestly.
Do you have any tips?