+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee interviews

Mitti

Star Member
Nov 3, 2022
Is anyone get conditional departure order? I got brown paper and my claim referred to IRB but IRCC officer gave me departure order too!!

Littlebeee

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
Is anyone get conditional departure order? I got brown paper and my claim referred to IRB but IRCC officer gave me departure order too!!
You went for you interview already ?

how was it and what did they ask you ?
Departure order ? I don’t understand
Does it mean you have to leave canada ?

Mitti

Star Member
Nov 3, 2022
You went for you interview already ?

how was it and what did they ask you ?
Departure order ? I don’t understand
Does it mean you have to leave canada ?
Yes yesterday i had eligibility interview. She didn’t ask any questions. Officer gave me all documents like brown paper and I’ve received referral confirmation she decided to referred my case to IRB however he gave me a departure order because she thought I’m looking to get PR. I don’t know the reason.

Littlebeee

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
Yes yesterday i had eligibility interview. She didn’t ask any questions. Officer gave me all documents like brown paper and I’ve received referral confirmation she decided to referred my case to IRB however he gave me a departure order because she thought I’m looking to get PR. I don’t know the reason.
Oh wow that’s really wired

maybe ask your lawyer , if you have one

Mitti

Star Member
Nov 3, 2022
Oh wow that’s really wired

maybe ask your lawyer , if you have one
I talked to different consultants. One said is being inadmissible and should be removed bcos you claim refugee after 2 years being in Canada, the second one said Refugee claimants are issued a conditional departure order when making a claim, if receiving a negative decision in a future then you will have to leave a country but it’s not active now. How possible to get brown paper and get departure order at a same time. It’s so weird.

Milkymilky

Feb 17, 2023
Its not "weird", when it comes to Immigration/Refugee Applications backlog, expect anything including long waiting time....
Finally got it today. Its been scheduled for 8th of march. Any insights what they will ask? Who have recently been to etobicoke office as i hve been scheduled there with my family.

Littlebeee

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
I talked to different consultants. One said is being inadmissible and should be removed bcos you claim refugee after 2 years being in Canada, the second one said Refugee claimants are issued a conditional departure order when making a claim, if receiving a negative decision in a future then you will have to leave a country but it’s not active now. How possible to get brown paper and get departure order at a same time. It’s so weird.
You don’t have to worry about the departure other, it only takes effect when you hearing the negative, if you withdraw or abandon your case.

Reactions: Mitti

Mitti

Star Member
Nov 3, 2022
Finally got it today. Its been scheduled for 8th of march. Any insights what they will ask? Who have recently been to etobicoke office as i hve been scheduled there with my family.
congrats. They don’t ask any questions. 2 to 3 security questions like if you have ever made any crime, arrested or sth like this.

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Guys how many days your MEDICAL Appear in your portal ? My sister already done her medical and the Doctor say its already submitted to IRCC but no update yet in portal. Is there something to worry ?

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Conditional Departure is a agreement between you and the IRCC, which comes in effect when your claim is a negative. Dont worry about it now as that is not in enforce. Basically mostly who claim refugee gets that notice upon the interview together with your Refugee Document.

Reactions: Mitti