+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee interviews

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
Yes eligibility interview
Yea I know some friends in cornwall (Ontario)who applied in December, they have even received their workpermit and some of those who applied in November whose cases have been judged to be less complex have received their positive response without hearing. In fact the time does not really matter all depend on who is processing your case, and how lucky you are.
I applied in September and I have received my Work permit today.

Reactions: jinglebell0123

Littlebeee

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
Yea I know some friends in cornwall (Ontario)who applied in December, they have even received their workpermit and some of those who applied in November whose cases have been judged to be less complex have received their positive response without hearing. In fact the time does not really matter all depend on who is processing your case, and how lucky you are.
Congrats love I hope I get an interview soon

• Love
Reactions: odebunmi Olanshile

Littlebeee

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
Congrats love I hope I get an interview soon
And I hope you get your hearing date ASAP

Reactions: Jakiewuyi

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Oh wow cause I heard you get an interview like in two weeks or 4 weeks
I'm not sure where you heard that. Assume that you will wait a number of months for the interview.