+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee interviews

chan2023

Jan 26, 2023
Hi All,

I submitted my at the end of October and completed my medical, I was called for an interview but only for Biometric, but that day did not take any passport of my family and me. Neither passport photos. There was no interview. But I'm still waiting for my work Permit. My portal still says to go to the interview. Not sure what needs to be done.

Nyathira

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Category........
Other
Hi All,

I submitted my at the end of October and completed my medical, I was called for an interview but only for Biometric, but that day did not take any passport of my family and me. Neither passport photos. There was no interview. But I'm still waiting for my work Permit. My portal still says to go to the interview. Not sure what needs to be done.
their 2 interviews

Mitti

Star Member
Nov 3, 2022
Hi All,

Didn’t tell you take a sit for next step after biometric done? Or at the front door officer haven’t asked for your documents?They had to seized passport in first interview, the second one will be in 5-6 weeks then gonna give you work permit

chan2023

Jan 26, 2023
No, I have enquired with the person who took the biometric, said there is no interview that day, even I letter said both biometric and eligibility interviews.

Today I received an email saying the fingerprint had some technical issue, so to revisit the office again for biometrics and an interview this is after two months.

Gfr

Star Member
Sep 7, 2022
No, I have enquired with the person who took the biometric, said there is no interview that day, even I letter said both biometric and eligibility interviews.

Today I received an email saying the fingerprint had some technical issue, so to revisit the office again for biometrics and an interview this is after two months.
It’s really strange they didn’t sieze your passport during the first interview
Sure during the second biometrics it will be sieges and an interview done in a later day