+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee interviews

Mitti

Star Member
Nov 3, 2022
How are we supposed to renew our sin number since we got our work permit and no RPCD yet.
I am still not getting any approval in IRCC portal. Only got WP confirmation via email. My application still in process. I believe we will have to go back to get our brown paper and sign some documents or maybe they will mail it to us!

Last edited:

Littlebeee

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
Good morning I got my second interview date … and it’s next week. Please can someone tell me the questions that will be asked.

Milkymilky

Feb 17, 2023
When you came to this country? Do you had a different status before applying? As mine background check is not yet done. Its been more than one month now I haven’t heard anything from them.

Littlebeee

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
When you came to this country? Do you had a different status before applying? As mine background check is not yet done. Its been more than one month now I haven’t heard anything from them.
Came in as a student 5 years ago. And my status was student.

just give it time and check your IRCC portal from time to time .

Heba.ali

Mar 1, 2023
I got it too. We have to know about our BOC form if I’m not mistaken.
Hi, can you please write your timeline for reference? I applied in December and did my medical exam but haven’t received anything yet. I’d really appreciate it if you also have any tips to speed up the process. Thank you in advance.

Heba.ali

Mar 1, 2023
Came in as a student 5 years ago. And my status was student.

just give it time and check your IRCC portal from time to time .
Hi! I also applied in December 10, did my medical exam on the 20th then transferred my case from Montreal to Ontario and I’m yet to head back from them for an eligibility interview

Can you please share what happens in your second interview for reference? Also if you have any tips to speed up the process.

Thank you in advance and goodluck on your interview. :)