+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee claim accepted on the table

Faisalkhan555

Apr 14, 2020
I had my video link hearing today in Alberta and it was 4 hours long.I got positive decision on the table.The member told me your claim is accepted is there any way if member change his mind and send negative decision?

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
I had my video link hearing today in Alberta and it was 4 hours long.I got positive decision on the table.The member told me your claim is accepted is there any way if member change his mind and send negative decision?
According to my knowledge, govt lawyer can challenge the decision in court if she/he want , for that they have 15 days to do . Like if someone gets negative Decision can appeal in appeal in the court. Usually govt lawyer don’t go for appeal . U will be fine IA don’t worry . All the best

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
my lawyer me told that the member can't change his mind once he said it verbally and also writes/types it down his decision.

Reactions: Faisalkhan555

Saos

Mar 30, 2016
Hi bro,
Can you explain your process from the start. Like when and how did you apply for refugee. And the timeline??

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
my lawyer me told that the member can't change his mind once he said it verbally and also writes/types it down his decision.
Until things are in writing they aren't confirmed but it would be very unusual for a member to tell you that your claim was accepted and then change their mind unless they obtain information that proves that your claims were inaccurate between the hearing and the NOD.