+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee case under file review process for less complex cases

Fawaz__

Oct 26, 2018
Great
Can you please tell me the subject of letter i mean ist letter for submit supporting documents actually i received a letter too from IRB so i just want to confirm.
Yes, the letters were asking to send all supporting documents and the certificate of readiness form

Jan 10, 2017
I received notice of decision last Monday, March 11. My claim was accepted without a hearing.

I don't remember the exact dates. So,
Mid January 2019, I received a letter that my case was considered for expedited process. And, to send all my supporting documents.
Late January 2019, I submitted my documents and the certificate of readiness.
Early February, 2019, I received another letter that my case is now considered under less complex claims.
Mid February, I submitted just the certificate of readiness.
March 1, claim determined without a hearing.
March 5, is the date of the notice of decision letter
March 11, received the notice of decision in the mail
Congratulation!!! What is certificate of readiness?

Reactions: Lovely-Canada

Fawaz__

Oct 26, 2018
Congratulation!!! What is certificate of readiness?
Thanks.

The certificate of Readiness is a form came with the letter. It starts with:

I confirm that all the documents on which the claimant wishes to rely in the refugee protection claim ( file number ________ ) have been provided to the Refugee Protection Division for the purpose of being considered under the Instructions Governing the Stream of Less Complex Claims at the Refugee Protection Division.
The claimant or the counsel (the lawyer) fills the form with the address, phone number, the date, and sign it.

Reactions: 9990
Dec 17, 2018
I received notice of decision last Monday, March 11. My claim was accepted without a hearing.

I don't remember the exact dates. So,
Mid January 2019, I received a letter that my case was considered for expedited process. And, to send all my supporting documents.
Late January 2019, I submitted my documents and the certificate of readiness.
Early February, 2019, I received another letter that my case is now considered under less complex claims.
Mid February, I submitted just the certificate of readiness.
March 1, claim determined without a hearing.
March 5, is the date of the notice of decision letter
March 11, received the notice of decision in the mail
Hello. I am in the same situation now. Could you tell me please how did you submit your documents ? Please help me

Skyline2019

Feb 14, 2019
Hello. I am in the same situation now. Could you tell me please how did you submit your documents ? Please help me
Hello, u have to pile up every supporting document, send them to your lawyer he’ll probably compile them nd send irb on your behalf. If u hv any foreign. Language documents that needs to be translated your lawyr would do that fr u

Mars18

Apr 21, 2020
Hi.. ijust want to know if somebody got their claim accepted under file review process and how much time did it took irb to finalize their decision
Did you get any update by now? I recieved such a letter and submitted all supporting documents in 15 days, early March, but no news yet.

Mom31

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hi.. ijust want to know if somebody got their claim accepted under file review process and how much time did it took irb to finalize their decision
I was accepted under the file review process.
Received the letter feb 2019 and got the decision after 2 months.

rony patel

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Did you get any update by now? I recieved such a letter and submitted all supporting documents in 15 days, early March, but no news yet.
Mine was from August 2019 and still no updates. It's also a matter of luck some people get fast and some don't. Also, because of what's happening now there will a big delay in the processing.

Reactions: nirjhoroliver

Mars18

Apr 21, 2020
Mine was from August 2019 and still no updates. It's also a matter of luck some people get fast and some don't. Also, because of what's happening now there will a big delay in the processing.
Did you also get the letter of streaming of less complex cases? What month/Year and any update?