+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee case under file review process for less complex cases

Skyline2019

Feb 14, 2019
Hi.. ijust want to know if somebody got their claim accepted under file review process and how much time did it took irb to finalize their decision

lawa

Jan 23, 2019
i dont think that you will find someone who passed this process because it is a new process that started in 2019.

When did you apply your case?

Skyline2019

Feb 14, 2019
i dont think that you will find someone who passed this process because it is a new process that started in 2019.

When did you apply your case?
We applied last year in January 2018.. idont whats gonna happen in this process just wanted to get comments what happens when there’s no hearing to be taken place

Bakaresheyi

Feb 23, 2019
Hi guys,I got a letter from the IRB on 11th of February.I was told to provide some documents which was listed out to support my claim and that it must be submitted within 15 days ending on 26th of February. I don’t understand what is going on, I will appreciate your thoughts on this.want to know if my case was selected for file review and how long it will take to get decision.

Skyline2019

Feb 14, 2019
Hi guys,I got a letter from the IRB on 11th of February.I was told to provide some documents which was listed out to support my claim and that it must be submitted within 15 days ending on 26th of February. I don’t understand what is going on, I will appreciate your thoughts on this.want to know if my case was selected for file review and how long it will take to get decision.
U need to submit the supporting documents with regards to your claim made

Fawaz__

Oct 26, 2018
I received notice of decision last Monday, March 11. My claim was accepted without a hearing.

I don't remember the exact dates. So,
Mid January 2019, I received a letter that my case was considered for expedited process. And, to send all my supporting documents.
Late January 2019, I submitted my documents and the certificate of readiness.
Early February, 2019, I received another letter that my case is now considered under less complex claims.
Mid February, I submitted just the certificate of readiness.
March 1, claim determined without a hearing.
March 5, is the date of the notice of decision letter
March 11, received the notice of decision in the mail

Reactions: Samantahmasbii

ssp_ftpk

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
I received notice of decision last Monday, March 11. My claim was accepted without a hearing.

Mid January 2019, I received a letter that my case was considered for expedited process. And, to send all my supporting documents.
Early February, 2019, I received another letter that my case is now considered under less complex claims.
Congratulations Fawaz bro?
Can you please tell me which country you are from??

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019

Congratulation bro

are you in one of these categories? (Particular social group, Religion: Shia )

Fawaz__

Oct 26, 2018
Congratulation bro

are you in one of these categories? (Particular social group, Religion: Shia )
Thank you!
Shia; no.
Particular social group; I don't know what that means exactly. If it means the LGBT group, then no. Else, maybe.

The reason of decsion was based on political opposition to the government of Saudi Arabia.

lawa

Jan 23, 2019
Thank you!
Shia; no.
Particular social group; I don't know what that means exactly. If it means the LGBT group, then no. Else, maybe.

The reason of decsion was based on political opposition to the government of Saudi Arabia.
Congrats
Could tell me when did you submit your papers?