+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Canada 2021

farsxp

Apr 19, 2019
waiting hearing, which is coming up next month after few were cancelled due to covid19 and administrative reasons.

So asking if people are still hearing positive decisions, will give some comfort and hope
Got my positive decision in March this year. Everything went very smooth. Know what you are being asked and your own case inside and out. Then you are not going to have problems at all. Lawyer is very important. I changed 2 until I found the third one who was great and knowledgeable. I advise you too look at your case from your own perspective and from the member's perspective and do not condone this fact that you can be asked anything. I'd suggest supporting your facts with corresponding evidence, this way you don't need to fight your way though convincing the member. I did this and the member insisted that she did not have to ask too many questions as every fact was backed up by at least one evidence. Good luck

Reactions: IcloudUser1985

IcloudUser1985

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Got my positive decision in March this year. Everything went very smooth. Know what you are being asked and your own case inside and out. Then you are not going to have problems at all. Lawyer is very important. I changed 2 until I found the third one who was great and knowledgeable. I advise you too look at your case from your own perspective and from the member's perspective and do not condone this fact that you can be asked anything. I'd suggest supporting your facts with corresponding evidence, this way you don't need to fight your way though convincing the member. I did this and the member insisted that she did not have to ask too many questions as every fact was backed up by at least one evidence. Good luck
Wow Congrats!!!! how long was your hearing? we received a FULL Day hearing..

farsxp

Apr 19, 2019
Wow Congrats!!!! how long was your hearing? we received a FULL Day hearing..
Took 2 hours in total including breaks but the part when I participated (questioned) took around 20 minutes. The rest was lawyer discussing the NDP and member talking and multiple breaks.

IcloudUser1985

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Took 2 hours in total including breaks but the part when I participated (questioned) took around 20 minutes. The rest was lawyer discussing the NDP and member talking and multiple breaks.

And did u get the decision on the table or had to wait for nod ?

Stephie@31

Aug 26, 2019
Do you guys include every single piece of information on your BOC form or just brief answers and then write the whole story afterwards?