+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Appeal accepted but refered back to RPD

RichyLg

Oct 1, 2019
Thanks a lot for the info .... let me please know the outcome....hopefully it’s positive ... saying a prayer for you and I . Goodluck to us .
I Just want to thank you guys for everything and to share with you that i have now received the IRB notice of decision and it was positive thank God. I wish the same for all of you who are still waiting. Good luck and i will keep praying for you.

chris2010

May 16, 2019
I Just want to thank you guys for everything and to share with you that i have now received the IRB notice of decision and it was positive thank God. I wish the same for all of you who are still waiting. Good luck and i will keep praying for you.
Congratulation

Ezekieljane

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Congrats Richy , I am so happy for you . Are you in Montreal?

Triplemog

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
I am creating this Thread for people who appealed to the RAD and was successful but refered back to a new hearing .What was your experience or what do you know about it.
I just got the news that my RAD was accepted from my lawyer and that a new hearing will be held. So tensed right now

Triplemog

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
I wish all of us luck . Mine was at Montreal too ... still waiting for another hearing .... but I think it’s goong to be positive for us ... so calm your nerves .
I heard when they call for a new hearing there's a higher chance of getting a positive result.. keep me updated on how yours goes.

Ezekieljane

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
I heard when they call for a new hearing there's a higher chance of getting a positive result.. keep me updated on how yours goes.
Yea of course . If there was no light in the case you won’t be sent back ... there was an obvious error . I sure will let you know .