Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
19-02-2014
Hi Memebers,

I have question on Reference letter. Initially when i applied in May, my employer didn't gave any reference letter to me. I sent an explanation why i can't provide with all supporting docs.

Later they agreed to give letter but without roles and responsibilities in it. I sent that to CIC with a cover letter explaining the reason and it was included in my application.

Recently they issued me a new letter upon request that has all details as expected. I am planning to send this to CIC with another explanation letter asking them to consider this.

Do you think that sending multiple emails with letter can harm my application.

cecnov2013

Oct 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
11-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with Application
Med's Request
20-05-2014
Med's Done....
27-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-06-2014
LANDED..........
12-07-2014
Shouldnt be. Now your application is with CIC with the mandatory requirement(letter with duties). So if you send a letter now, if should just add weightage to your application.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
SINGHQ0G said:
Hi Memebers,

I have question on Reference letter. Initially when i applied in May, my employer didn't gave any reference letter to me. I sent an explanation why i can't provide with all supporting docs.

Later they agreed to give letter but without roles and responsibilities in it. I sent that to CIC with a cover letter explaining the reason and it was included in my application.

Recently they issued me a new letter upon request that has all details as expected. I am planning to send this to CIC with another explanation letter asking them to consider this.

Do you think that sending multiple emails with letter can harm my application.
Nope, on the contrary, it will make it easier for the VO to assess your application.

SINGHQ0G

Star Member
May 14, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
29-11-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Changed to In Process on Feb 07 2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
19-02-2014
HI,

Back with one more query. I am expected to get my updated reference letter by end of this week, still waiting for it.

I am May 21 applicant. Do you think it will be late before CIC starts reviewing my application or i still have time if i send it by next week.

Little worried :)

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
OMG what kind of question is that :p
it never late as long as cic does not make a decision on your file yet,plus you are a may applicant so your file has not been touched yet.
cpp-ottawa currently processing late jan and early feb applicants.

SINGHQ0G

Star Member
May 14, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
29-11-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Changed to In Process on Feb 07 2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
19-02-2014
Again Confusion:

When i submitted my original application, i gave below roles and resp. But when my employer gave it to me today, it has looks like diff. I filed under 2171. Do you think it will create confusion or do they match:

I gave while original application:

o Conducting Business Requirement Workshops to gather requirements and preparing the Business Requirements documents
o Preparing Design documents, data flow diagrams and Data Interface structures for Shipping Notifications, Unlock Codes and Deliveries.
o Estimating the effort and providing the project delivery timelines
o Document, develop and deliver various interfaces based on agreed design between Client Middleware and its partners.
o Performing developer testing and supporting the integration testing with various carriers and client business analysts till Sign offs.
o Monitor existing Interfaces for data flow and responding to queries of Incident co-ordinators in case of service outage
o Perform root cause analysis of incidents in production systems
o Schedule, plan, and supervise the installation and testing of new products and improvements to computer systems, such as the installation of new databases and upgrades to the landscapes.
o Write and update the support documentation for the existing and new interfaces for the support purpose.
o Tracking overall delivery timelines and customer notes and appreciations.

updated letter says:

- Performing Onsite-Offshore co-ordination by gathering requirements from clients and delegating the work to offshore team.
- Fixing issues as incidents, Work orders and transport the requests.
- Logging issues and tracking action taken and forwarding and escalation of issues.
- Maintaining the documents likt fit gap analysis, Business Blueprint, Configuration of documents etc and having through analysis and logging defects.

PandFeb2013

Star Member
Apr 2, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 6 2013
AOR Received.
Mar 21 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med - Dec 5 2013 / RPRF_Bio - Dec 6 2013
SINGHQ0G said:
Again Confusion:

When i submitted my original application, i gave below roles and resp. But when my employer gave it to me today, it has looks like diff. I filed under 2171. Do you think it will create confusion or do they match:

I gave while original application:

o Conducting Business Requirement Workshops to gather requirements and preparing the Business Requirements documents
o Preparing Design documents, data flow diagrams and Data Interface structures for Shipping Notifications, Unlock Codes and Deliveries.
o Estimating the effort and providing the project delivery timelines
o Document, develop and deliver various interfaces based on agreed design between Client Middleware and its partners.
o Performing developer testing and supporting the integration testing with various carriers and client business analysts till Sign offs.
o Monitor existing Interfaces for data flow and responding to queries of Incident co-ordinators in case of service outage
o Perform root cause analysis of incidents in production systems
o Schedule, plan, and supervise the installation and testing of new products and improvements to computer systems, such as the installation of new databases and upgrades to the landscapes.
o Write and update the support documentation for the existing and new interfaces for the support purpose.
o Tracking overall delivery timelines and customer notes and appreciations.

updated letter says:

- Performing Onsite-Offshore co-ordination by gathering requirements from clients and delegating the work to offshore team.
- Fixing issues as incidents, Work orders and transport the requests.
- Logging issues and tracking action taken and forwarding and escalation of issues.
- Maintaining the documents likt fit gap analysis, Business Blueprint, Configuration of documents etc and having through analysis and logging defects.
Hi. The roles look different from what you sent earlier. This might create issues. You still have time before your application will be opened for review at Ottawa. I would recommend you to request another reference letter with matching roles as sent the first time. That would be the best option.