+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference Letter Issue - CA Firm

Dec 27, 2015
Hello Guys,

I was working with CA Firm as Audit Assistant. CA Firm owner has given me the referral letter for the tenure I worked but problem here all time I was getting paid in cash form neither pay slip I got nor direct bank deposit. And salary was INR 3,000 so it was paid in cash form always. I have experience letter and referral letter, other than this I don't have anything now. :'(

Will it be a problem ?

Regards,

Rukhsana !

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rukhsana Hasin said:
Hello Guys,

I was working with CA Firm as Audit Assistant. CA Firm owner has given me the referral letter for the tenure I worked but problem here all time I was getting paid in cash form neither pay slip I got nor direct bank deposit. And salary was INR 3,000 so it was paid in cash form always. I have experience letter and referral letter, other than this I don't have anything now. :'(

Will it be a problem ?

Regards,

Rukhsana !
Do you have a copy of your tax return where you declared the income your received in cash? If you do this will help.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nothing I can think of. Ensure the following for your reference letters:

1) On company letterhead
2) States whether full time or part time position
3) States hrs worked per week
4) Duties comply with those on the NOC

Dec 27, 2015
Thanks JoacRy for your help.

I have all this on letter head the points mentioned by you. Lets hope for the best by gods grace.

Regards,

Rukhsana!

+1 for you.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoacRy said:
Nothing I can think of. Ensure the following for your reference letters:

1) On company letterhead
2) States whether full time or part time position
3) States hrs worked per week
4) Duties comply with those on the NOC
Does the reference letter mention that this was paid work experience? If not, get that added as well.