+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference Letter from TCS

Rounakm12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Hi everyone !! Trust you all are doing well.

Well I have worked with TCS from June 2011 until March 2014. During this period I worked in multiple accounts under various teams having their respective line HRs. Since I worked with multiple teams I dont know whom should I write for getting my reference letter... Kindly suggest ?

Best Regards,
Rahul
You can provide a reference letter from your colleague working in TCS 1 or 2 references is okay. No need to mentioned the project and account details. You have to just provide the details like your tenure with TCS, salary, NOC code with responsibility, etc..

champ08.vivek

Nov 24, 2020
I also need the TCS roles and responsibilities letter now. HR is saying they dont know about this. Can anyone guide how I can get that from TCS.

Capro

Dec 2, 2018
HR will not provide the document. However, you can provide a reference letter from your colleagues. If you have worked in more than one projects with different teams you would need separate reference letters and combine them in one file.

There is no fixed format for Letter of Reference but make sure to include the following details:

Name, Employee Id, hours/week worked in the Organization, duration (from and to date), Job Title/ designation, job title/designation of colleague, your Role and Responsibility.

The details of the colleagues signing the LoR would state (Everything except signature should be printed):
Name, designation, signature, company name, email id (try giving the work Id), contact number.

You may also add copy of scanned Id card of the colleagues to add credibility to the reference letter (I included in mine).

Good Luck!

LiyaLijin

Feb 13, 2022
@DEEPCUR
I have worked in TCS from 2011 till 2016. Could anyone advise me how to get the employment reference for Canada migration? Can we apply from Alumni portal or direct HR?