Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi,

You to get reference letters from the clients you have worked with. I am also self employed and in the process of getting the PR.

Last edited:

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Reactions: Paul Kelly

auroraaustralis

Jul 4, 2019
Hi,

You to get reference letters from the clients you have worked with. I am also self employed and in the process of getting the PR.
Hey there, do you have any updates on how the process is going? I'm just starting to gather my documents and wondering how many reference letters I need -- from every single client, or just from the most consistent/major ones?

nishant.t

Sep 30, 2018
Mumbai, India
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hey there, do you have any updates on how the process is going? I'm just starting to gather my documents and wondering how many reference letters I need -- from every single client, or just from the most consistent/major ones?

My documentation is completed and now I am working on taking date for IELTS test.