Interview........
none
Passport Req..
7/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/07/2015
LANDED..........
8/12/2015
I am sending my application pretty soon...I have all my documents and I am just checking everything to avoid mistakes.

I just notice something in my reference letter that connects back to a post I created a while back (check post below)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t163767.0.html

I notice CIC changed the requirements in the checklist for a reference letter....It suggested including the NOC code if known....I have about three employment letter.

My problem or question

1) The company only includes standard letters (DUTIES TWO) and I literally had to BEG the previous HR office to create a letter to match my duties and not just a summary, and this is DUTIES ONE...which shud I send?? please READ DUTIES FROM NOC WEBSITE (NOC 2282) POSTED BELOW
2) I had the new appointed HR officer send me another letter but there is no indication of my hourly rate/annual salary on this letter and I have called the office several times and they told me this is the new standard letter and they cant modify this. Should I include an explanation letter explaining why there is NO indication of my hourly rate/annual salary and include DUTIES TWO AND MY SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS or Just send Duties One (I still fear its similar to the NOC HRSDC site but on the other hand I feel like it is perfectly fine)
3) I have supporting documents like an Ad from Job bank which shows the exact position I had in my reference letter and all the duties match exactly with NOC 2282, I have my pay stubs which has my hourly pay on it, my t4 shows my annual salary. I also have an older reference letter from when I was still employed that shows my hourly rate but it shows my employment start date and NOT the end date.

PLEASE REVIEW CAREFULLY - IN RED IS WHAT IS ON THE NOC SITE FOR 2282

"User support technicians" - NOC-2282 - NOTE - THIS IS FROM THE NOC SITE

"User support technicians perform some or all of the following duties:

•Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced
•Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions
•Emulate or reproduce technical problems encountered by users
•Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties
•Provide business systems, network and Internet support to users in response to identified difficulties
•Collect, organize and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts
•Participate in the redesign of applications and other software
•May supervise other technical support workers in this group."

DUTIES ONE -

This letter is to verify that ****** was an employee with ******* as a Technical Support Consultant (NOC 2282) and worked for the company from **** 2010 through **** 2012

In this role, ***** routinely performed the following duties and responsibilities

•Communicated electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced. This included but was not limited to:
- Answering phones and responding to customer requests
- Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions, as trained
- Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties, including providing product and service information,
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve basic to advanced technical concerns
- Document customer notes, reports and logs
•Collected, organized and maintained a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts
•Met client contractual goals and metric with regards to providing the customer excellent service
•Other duties as assigned by management

As a full-time employee, ****** was expected to work 35-44 hours per week at an hourly rate of $11.59 which was paid bi weekly.

should you require more information, do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

**signature**

**HR information**

DUTIES TWO

This letter is to verify that ****** was an employee with ******* as a Technical Support Consultant (NOC 2282) and worked for the company from **** 2010 through **** 2012

In this role, ***** routinely performed the following duties and responsibilities

- Answered phone calls and responded to customer requests
- Provided Customers with product and service information
- Identified, researched and resolved technical customer issues as trained,
- Diagnosed and resolve basic to advanced technical concerns
- Met contractual goals and metric with regards to providing customer excellent service
- Other duties assigned by management

As a full-time employee, ****** was expected to work 35-44 hours per week

Sincerely,

**signature**

**HR information**

NO HOURLY PAY ON THIS LETTER OR ANNUAL PAY

Help please!!!

What should I do??

Send duties One or Duties two (with explanation letter!)

iamitguy

Nov 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Not at all
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
Med's Request
19-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-09-2015
Duties one.. Looks good..

Must Have:
Company's Address
Benefits
Exact Joining Date

Avoid:
Copy exact duties from NOC website

Refer Checklist for Employment Reference Letters to double check everything they ask for.. :)

phresh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22/07/2014
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
9/10/2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
29/04/2015
Med's Done....
5/05/2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
7/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/07/2015
LANDED..........
8/12/2015
iamitguy said:
Duties one.. Looks good..

Must Have:
Company's Address
Benefits
Exact Joining Date

Avoid:
Copy exact duties from NOC website

Refer Checklist for Employment Reference Letters to double check everything they ask for.. :)
You don't think it looks like a Copy and Paste from the Website?? ok! thanks

iamitguy

Nov 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Not at all
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
Med's Request
19-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-09-2015
Thats why i mentioned to avoid copy and paste..Because it has some points that exactly matches with the website.
Duties one is better over two because it has more information like hourly rate and little better in duties as well...

phresh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22/07/2014
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
9/10/2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
29/04/2015
Med's Done....
5/05/2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
7/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/07/2015
LANDED..........
8/12/2015
iamitguy said:
Thats why i mentioned to avoid copy and paste..Because it has some points that exactly matches with the website.
Duties one is better over two because it has more information like hourly rate and little better in duties as well...
Okay Thanks!!

phresh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22/07/2014
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
9/10/2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
29/04/2015
Med's Done....
5/05/2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
7/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/07/2015
LANDED..........
8/12/2015
phresh said:
I am sending my application pretty soon...I have all my documents and I am just checking everything to avoid mistakes.

I just notice something in my reference letter that connects back to a post I created a while back (check post below)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t163767.0.html

I notice CIC changed the requirements in the checklist for a reference letter....It suggested including the NOC code if known....I have about three employment letter.

My problem or question

1) The company only includes standard letters (DUTIES TWO) and I literally had to BEG the previous HR office to create a letter to match my duties and not just a summary, and this is DUTIES ONE...which shud I send?? please READ DUTIES FROM NOC WEBSITE (NOC 2282) POSTED BELOW
2) I had the new appointed HR officer send me another letter but there is no indication of my hourly rate/annual salary on this letter and I have called the office several times and they told me this is the new standard letter and they cant modify this. Should I include an explanation letter explaining why there is NO indication of my hourly rate/annual salary and include DUTIES TWO AND MY SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS or Just send Duties One (I still fear its similar to the NOC HRSDC site but on the other hand I feel like it is perfectly fine)
3) I have supporting documents like an Ad from Job bank which shows the exact position I had in my reference letter and all the duties match exactly with NOC 2282, I have my pay stubs which has my hourly pay on it, my t4 shows my annual salary. I also have an older reference letter from when I was still employed that shows my hourly rate but it shows my employment start date and NOT the end date.

PLEASE REVIEW CAREFULLY - IN RED IS WHAT IS ON THE NOC SITE FOR 2282

"User support technicians" - NOC-2282 - NOTE - THIS IS FROM THE NOC SITE

"User support technicians perform some or all of the following duties:

•Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced
•Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions
•Emulate or reproduce technical problems encountered by users
•Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties
•Provide business systems, network and Internet support to users in response to identified difficulties
•Collect, organize and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts
•Participate in the redesign of applications and other software
•May supervise other technical support workers in this group."

DUTIES ONE -

•Communicated electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced. This included but was not limited to:
- Answering phones and responding to customer requests
- Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions, as trained
- Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties, including providing product and service information,
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve basic to advanced technical concerns
•Collected, organized and maintained a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts
•Met client contractual goals and metric with regards to providing the customer excellent service
•Other duties as assigned by management

As a full-time employee, ****** was expected to work 35-44 hours per week at an hourly rate of $11.59 which was paid bi weekly.

Sincerely,

**signature**

**HR information**

DUTIES TWO

- Answered phone calls and responded to customer requests
- Provided Customers with product and service information
- Identified, researched and resolved technical customer issues as trained,
- Diagnosed and resolve basic to advanced technical concerns
- Met contractual goals and metric with regards to providing customer excellent service
- Other duties assigned by management

As a full-time employee, ****** was expected to work 35-44 hours per week

Sincerely,

**signature**

**HR information**

NO HOURLY PAY ON THIS LETTER OR ANNUAL PAY

Help please!!!

What should I do??

Send duties One or Duties two (with explanation letter!)

I need more input please, Senior members or Anyone??

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
I agree with iamitguy. The second letter does not contain the required details. First letter is OK.

phresh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22/07/2014
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
9/10/2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
29/04/2015
Med's Done....
5/05/2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
7/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/07/2015
LANDED..........
8/12/2015
Okay!! Thanks...I am going to send the Letter with more details and attach an explanation as to why they cant be specific about what I did in Blackberry....I have an email sent from the HR office that explains why. Any other input though??

THIS IS WHAT THE LETTER SAYS, I WILL BE ATTACHING THIS TO MY REFERENCE LETTER!!

""Please see the attached document as I have done my best to add the additional information you have requested.

Unfortunately, **** has specific templates for employment verification letters, and they cannot be altered in any way as they have been approved by corporate management. This attached template is the best I can provide to accommodate your needs.

If this is suitable, please confirm via email and a formal copy on company letter head will be mailed to the address you have provided. Also, we do not have a company stamp/seal."""