Sparky_Dave

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gurpreetk22 said:
Hello friend ,
I have done B.tech from India in Electrical stream. I want to apply for technology management post graduate program
I scored 6.5 bands in IELTS
reading-6.5
writing-6
listening-7.5
speaking-6

As the requirement the is 6.5 bands in speaking too !!!
can i still apply for the course. I mean will they give me admission on the basis of this score???
thanks in advane.
yes, you can apply.
Admission depends on so many things not just the ielts score.

Sparky_Dave

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
varneek said:
hi
i have done b pharmacy from india.
ielts :8
.thought of applying to rrc in QA QC bt they said the seats are waitlisted.. what are the chances of getting admission if i apply now??

are there any other courses in winnipeg which i can opt for related to pharmacy..

thanks
As an international student we are paying them around 2.5 times the normal fee...you will get your seat, dont worry. Rrc always keep some seats reserve for international students.
Good luck... And sorry for late reply... I dint see your post.

Sparky_Dave

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
varneek said:
thanks dave :D

are there any work permit or pr issues if i opt 1 year program?
No, I am also in an one year program - Technology Management.
PR rules are easiest here.

Jan 25, 2014
Hi william

did you get the answer for this question. i am also thinking of applying for Accounting course but confused over duration of course, shall i go for 1 year or 2 year.

and also i have average grades in school and graduation but have good grade in PGDM and 2+ year work experience with Deloitte as Tax consultant.

Please let me know what are my chances to get the admission and then visa.

Thanks in advance. :)

Jan 25, 2014
William G said:
Hello Harry,

Can you tell me if I do a 1 year diploma from Ontario sep14 intake and then turn up to again 1 year diploma from Red river in manitoba, so how many years of PGWP ill be getting.
Hi william

i am thinking of applying for Accounting course in RRC but confused over duration of course, shall i go for 1 year or 2 year.

and also i have average grades in school and graduation but have good grade in PGDM and 2+ year work experience with Deloitte as Tax consultant.

Please let me know what are my chances to get the admission and then visa.

Thanks in advance. Smiley

jaskaranjassal

Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
05-05-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
05-05-2014
Med's Done....
12-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2014
LANDED..........
16-07-2014
10th=68%
12th=61%
B tech ECE 65% (from PTU)
Ilets 6.5 overall (L-7,R-6.5, S-6, W-5.5 )
Applying for Post degree diploma info and communication Technolgy in Douglas college Vancouver .
Fall intake 2014 Case under SPP These are all things which I need ? + I need luck , Friends pray for me please 1. Fess receipt
2. GIC receipt
3. All required documents
4. Offer letter + Letter of acceptance(LOA)
5. Medical
6. SOP Please asses my profile friends ?

Apr 17, 2014
hello..... i m arminder..... i just arrived in canada.... i took addmission in seneca college with course business marketing for the may intake.... and now i want to change my college to red river ... winipeg
plz tell what to do....what is the process for this???
should i dropout seneca college.... and take addmission in red river....????
or bring offer letter from red river and show it to senaca to transfer the fees????
in how many days can get offer letter of red rivers?????
and last question???/
i have got 6 band in ielts.... 7.5 in listining , 6.0 in reading ... 5.5 in writing ang 5.5 in speaking....
62.6% in 12th from cbse.....accounts 67.... business 49...english 72....physical education 69.... economics 65
can i meet the needs of this course????? or which course should i choose to move from toronto to winipeg?????

Sparky_Dave

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arminderbhinder said:
hello..... i m arminder..... i just arrived in canada.... i took addmission in seneca college with course business marketing for the may intake.... and now i want to change my college to red river ... winipeg
plz tell what to do....what is the process for this???
should i dropout seneca college.... and take addmission in red river....????
or bring offer letter from red river and show it to senaca to transfer the fees????
in how many days can get offer letter of red rivers?????
and last question???/
i have got 6 band in ielts.... 7.5 in listining , 6.0 in reading ... 5.5 in writing ang 5.5 in speaking....
62.6% in 12th from cbse.....accounts 67.... business 49...english 72....physical education 69.... economics 65
can i meet the needs of this course????? or which course should i choose to move from toronto to winipeg?????
call or email Jyoti Bisht
647 741 1314
jyotibisht93@gmail.com
she is running a consultant firm in Toronto, she could help you in switching.

Sparky_Dave

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sundeep(Punjab said:
I have deferal my course from May to Sept.!!!Can i
need to inform Scotia Bank about my delay..
Thanks in advance...
Its optional, they can collect your information from college, but its good to inform them.