7.0(L-9.0, S-6.5, R-6.5, W5.5)
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2013
LANDED..........
26-04-2013
Hello Sara,

I recommend you red river college. They have several options available for 1 year certificate program. Room rent can be around 350-450.

stdycanada

Sep 9, 2014
i have completed B.Sc IT (i.e 15yrs of edu).M looking for a course in IT, s/w based nt interested into hardware programs.
Can u plz suggest me programs as well as clgs with them if possible one that has co-op.
need help urgently

bonhomie08

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 (L9 - R8.5 - S7.5 - W7)
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
08-12-2014
stdycanada said:
i have completed B.Sc IT (i.e 15yrs of edu).M looking for a course in IT, s/w based nt interested into hardware programs.
Can u plz suggest me programs as well as clgs with them if possible one that has co-op.
need help urgently
Try Red River's BIT program

samy909

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
Sparky_Dave said:
This forum helped me a lot, now its a payback time ;D ;D
Guys if you need any help regarding red river college, winnipeg or GIC related problems, feel free to ask.
Hello Guys !

I have sent GIC my application from secure email service on 11th of october.
After a few hours i got a reply
** THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY **
** YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE **

The original message was received at Sat, 11 Oct 2014 12:35:27 -0400
from [10.249.1.33]

----- Transcript of session follows -----
<ccv.comuat @ sbgendbca.com>... Deferred: Connection refused by mailrelay.uat.bns
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 3 days old

here comes the confusion :
Today i called customer care twice.i told them that i got a reply like this.

1 person : we didn't receive applications on 11th october and he asked me to resend

2.person :If you have sent it through secure email we will receive it.The reply may be delayed by 1 or 2 days.

Guys if someone had similar experience or have any idea .please let me know on what to do .

its been already 5 working days.

Aug 25, 2014
elsmen said:
yup i have been through numbeo before buddy just wanted to cross check with some one already living der
and i even cross checked it with indian cost of living didnt find any big deviation though
I am thinking to apply for rrc for may intake in international businesses management
Can any one tell about part time jobs ,jobs after course , PR etc

ashishk22

Nov 4, 2014
Sparky_Dave said:
This forum helped me a lot, now its a payback time ;D ;D
Guys if you need any help regarding red river college, winnipeg or GIC related problems, feel free to ask.
Thank you buddy ! Appreciated. If you don't mind can you PM me contact number and pref time to call ya.

I'm just got my ILETS score 7.5 overall. I completed my BBM last May'13. I want to apply for Red River College Jan'15 intake.

I wanted to know about RCC? (Alumni or present students)
Whats the job & PR scene after completion of the course ?
I want to know how do I start about it ? As per college there are 2 Auth rep in Bangalore. Show I contact them or RRC directly ?

Lexmark86

Nov 5, 2014
Hi! May I know how many days in a week do we need to attend school classes? And at the same time, how many hours in a day? I am just preparing myself in order for me to balance part time work and study in RRC. I'm planning to take up diploma in business administration major in marketing for 2 years. Any comments would be highly appreciated.

Sparky_Dave

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Winnipeg is right place for you....everything is cheaper here than toronto ...
Even red river's programs are cheaper than toronto....

bonhomie08

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
08-12-2014
Lexmark86 said:
Hi! May I know how many days in a week do we need to attend school classes? And at the same time, how many hours in a day? I am just preparing myself in order for me to balance part time work and study in RRC. I'm planning to take up diploma in business administration major in marketing for 2 years. Any comments would be highly appreciated.
Classes are Monday through Friday.

Typically you will have 5 hours of classes but not every day. Some days, it can be only 3-4 hours.

ashishk22

Nov 4, 2014
I just received my letter of acceptance from RRC for International Business, Its a 1 year program.

Could I choose any other course of choice for another year after completion of International Business in order to get 2+ years of work permit (Safer Side)?

aboodiiyo

Nov 3, 2014
Hi,

I wish to apply for the Hospitality Diploma through the 'Introduction to Business' route, so is it possible for me to obtain a full length study permit? (By full length I mean the duration of the Certificate and Diploma combined).

Also, I have heard that the visa chances are relatively low on a college enrollment, is this true?

Thanks.

bonhomie08

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
08-12-2014
aboodiiyo said:
Hi,

I wish to apply for the Hospitality Diploma through the 'Introduction to Business' route, so is it possible for me to obtain a full length study permit? (By full length I mean the duration of the Certificate and Diploma combined).

Also, I have heard that the visa chances are relatively low on a college enrollment, is this true?

Thanks.

I wish to apply for the Hospitality Diploma through the 'Introduction to Business' route, so is it possible for me to obtain a full length study permit? (By full length I mean the duration of the Certificate and Diploma combined). - Depends on the amount of funds you hold. If you have funds to last the entire length of your program, you will get the permit for the entire length - all other things being constant.

Also, I have heard that the visa chances are relatively low on a college enrollment, is this true? - If this is true, then there won't be colleges offering programs for international students. You get study permit on the strength (or lack of it) of your application.