Sparky_Dave

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hammadi_16 said:
dear Sparky,

Please tell me how much a student can earn there approx. and also tell me if he may cross the limits of 20 Hours weekly. I appreciate if you could let me know what could one get salary after PGD business course?
Minimum 10.45$ per hour, maximum upto you.
20h per week is more than enough with your studies, remember you have to finish your assignments too.
After pgd somewhere in between 2000-3600$ per month.

hammadi_16

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sparky_Dave said:
Minimum 10.45$ per hour, maximum upto you.
20h per week is more than enough with your studies, remember you have to finish your assignments too.
After pgd somewhere in between 2000-3600$ per month.
Thanks Sparky for your kind feedback, I am going to apply in Palliser Campus, Moose Jaw or in Kelsey Campus, Saskatoon. What you suggest, where should I go? Or should I focus in another province as after all my focus will be on PR.
Please advise me in terms of part time and full time job availability in both locations also.

Thanks

Sparky_Dave

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hammadi_16 said:
Thanks Sparky for your kind feedback, I am going to apply in Palliser Campus, Moose Jaw or in Kelsey Campus, Saskatoon. What you suggest, where should I go? Or should I focus in another province as after all my focus will be on PR.
Please advise me in terms of part time and full time job availability in both locations also.

Thanks
I am sorry, I dont know anything about saskatchewan.
I am not the right source for this info.

William G

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Sparky_Dave said:
Read the heading of this thread.
;D ;D
Hi sparky,

tell me something about RRC two year Business Administration program ??

How is it and what are chances of getting a job in that field in Manitoba??

Sparky_Dave

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hammadi_16 said:
Dear Sparky,

What are the PR chances in Manitoba?

Thanks
Very high. After 1 year of study, you just need to work full time anywhere for 6 months and thats all.

Jan 25, 2014
HI, I am planning to apply for 2 year diploma in Applied Accounting, I have done PGDM in Finance here in india, and currently working with a MNC from last 2 years. In total i have 4 years of work experience.

I do not have good grades in my school and graduation just the average student, I am going to take Ielts in couple of weeks.

Please let me know Applied Accounting course is good for me in keeping my education and work ex. and will i be get selected for this course? and what is the job prospect after this course? and what will be total fees for that?

Thanks in advance for your help guys.

lucasp

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-March-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-March-2014
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
Done
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected on 31/03/2014
Hello Sparky I appreciate your help for other students. You doing a great work I would like to know I am coming to Ontario for May2014 Intake I wanted to attend RRC but I have been told they don't offer International Business Management in May, just in January every year so I lost that opportunity. Can you tell me if I come to Ontario in May do I have any way to change college and study in RRC soon after I arrive or do I have to wait until January 2015 to get admitted in RRC. Is there any way? or if I complete my May to Dec 2o14 program in Ontario and then opt for second 1 year program in RRC in January 2015

Sparky_Dave

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lucasp said:
Hello Sparky I appreciate your help for other students. You doing a great work I would like to know I am coming to Ontario for May2014 Intake I wanted to attend RRC but I have been told they don't offer International Business Management in May, just in January every year so I lost that opportunity. Can you tell me if I come to Ontario in May do I have any way to change college and study in RRC soon after I arrive or do I have to wait until January 2015 to get admitted in RRC. Is there any way? or if I complete my May to Dec 2o14 program in Ontario and then opt for second 1 year program in RRC in January 2015
contact RRC and ask them, they could answer your questions better than me.
and sorry for late reply...was busy with my studies.

CaptRkoSim

Jan 20, 2014
hey guys plz evaluate my profile...m a 24 yr old male living in india at the moment.. i have one year diploma in hospitality from australia and m also a commercial pilot ( unemployed at the moment as the aviation scene in india is very bad but am flying as a safety pilot in flying schools for free..) and i also have a bca correspondence 3 years degree.. am thinking of applying to the red river college in manitoba ( one of my good friends here recommended me that).. my main priority is to get out of india as i see no future here in coming years for low time pilots and study in canada and get pr as they have jobs for low time pilots too.( ofcourse the aviation boom will come in india but its only gonna be like after 5 or 6 years) .

i met a consultant today.. he does send students to red river college also.. well i am stuck between two courses now.. one is aircraft maintenance engineer course .. total duration is 17 months. ( As m a commercial pilot, this consultant guy said i have better chances of getting visa with this course as this course also improve my qualification in the aviaiton field but am not so interested in repairing those airplanes.. i mean sure i love to fly them but with this kind of job i can work my way to the right seat of a turboprop or a jet.. i also know a lot of theory about this course coz they make us study all the technical stuff in pilot training.. so its gonna be quite easy for me to pass this one with good grades as i managed to clear all the dgca pilot exams in one go in india but am not that interested in maintenance of aircrafts).. Now, i also have bca correspondence and theres another course known as business IT course which also looks pretty good to me.. and its a full two years course..

Also, with the aircraft maintenance course i can only work in one field but with business IT .. there are quite a few options in the working field..

now as the duration of the aircraft maintenance course is 17 months.. is there gonna be any problem in getting pr as its not a full two years course..

plz give me some advice on which course should i choose and which one has better job prospects and good chances for pr.. m so confused..

also m ready to consider other options too if u guys know of something better.. thanks in advance.. cheers

year 2005 matric 70 %
year 2007 10+2 non med 70 %
2009-2010 australia 1 yr diploma distinction and high distinction in various subjects
2010-2012 commercial pilots licence with high distinction ( cleared all the dgca exams in one go)
2011-2014 bca completing this march
ielts 7

m stuck between business IT and aircraft maintenance course.. and what are my chances of getting the visa

thanks

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
theindiandude said:
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. Really appreciate it. I just got acceptance from Fanshawe for Information Security Management PG diploma. THe thing is, the second agent told me that since not many people apply to colleges in Manitoba, visa acceptance is very high. And for places like Ontario and British Columbia, they are just looking for an excuse to reject visas. Is this a ploy of some kind from the agents or the truth? I am really confused.
hello,

I was told that in Manitoba you can directly apply for a PR without work experience. You have to produce a contract of employment and it is accepted even if it is irrelevant to your study. Is it correct please advice me.

Harman Dhamija

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2015
Doc's Request.
n/a
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
28/5/2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
12/6/2015
LANDED..........
Soon
Hey sparky i need sme info abt ibm course of 1 year..
Plz reply as soon as possible ??
Thank You,

Dnt frget to reply me plz