30-1-2014
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2014
LANDED..........
2 Aug 2014
lucasp said:
Hello Sparky I appreciate your help for other students. You doing a great work I would like to know I am coming to Ontario for May2014 Intake I wanted to attend RRC but I have been told they don't offer International Business Management in May, just in January every year so I lost that opportunity. Can you tell me if I come to Ontario in May do I have any way to change college and study in RRC soon after I arrive or do I have to wait until January 2015 to get admitted in RRC. Is there any way? or if I complete my May to Dec 2o14 program in Ontario and then opt for second 1 year program in RRC in January 2015
You can only change your college if you have LOA from that college.In your case as you said the course is available in jan only so you can not change your college.
Secondly,as your course in ontario is starting in May which will end in may 2015 i guess then again you will miss the Jan2015 batch.
hope it helps.

HARDYBOYZ_IN

Feb 28, 2014
If a course is available as Part time in a SPP listed college & they can give me a full time status by adding some electives, would i be eligible for co-op /intern as its a professional course & i would like to practice it in PGWP (if eligible)

Pls answer if you have an idea

parul154

Feb 25, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
08-03-2014
File Transfer...
03-07-2014
Med's Done....
10-06-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
Submitted pp with application (paper based)
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
27-08-2014
Sparky_Dave said:
Very high. After 1 year of study, you just need to work full time anywhere for 6 months and thats all.
Hi Sparky,
I have completed my Mtech in Electrical from India, and am planning for Technology management (graduate Certificate) 1 year course.

1) Is this course suitable for me as i have done my PG in India.
2) Job prospects after this coourse? More importanly how much per month salary i can expect?
3) What about PR?

Sparky_Dave

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harman Dhamija said:
Hey sparky i need sme info abt ibm course of 1 year..
Plz reply as soon as possible ??
Thank You,

Dnt frget to reply me plz
Hi, Harman
What you want to know about the IBM course ?
You can find most of the information about this course from RRC website.
http://me.rrc.mb.ca/catalogue/ProgramInfo.aspx?ProgCode=INTBF-AD&RegionCode=WPG
Good luck

Sparky_Dave

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parul154 said:
Hi Sparky,
I have completed my Mtech in Electrical from India, and am planning for Technology management (graduate Certificate) 1 year course.

1) Is this course suitable for me as i have done my PG in India.
2) Job prospects after this coourse? More importanly how much per month salary i can expect?
3) What about PR?
Hi, Parul
If you want PR and your main motive is to settle here then do it. This program is really good and i am also from electronics background so, background is not an issue.
1) You are already a post graduate but with a strong sop you can get it easily.
2) Actually, It depends individual to individual, 2 students from my class already got a job with $36000 and $42000 yearly salary. Both have 3+ years of Indian work experience.
3) Very high chances of PR.

Good Luck.

Jan 25, 2014
HI, I am planning to apply for 2 year diploma in Applied Accounting, I have done PGDM in Finance here in india, and currently working with a MNC from last 2 years. In total i have 4 years of work experience.

I do not have good grades in my school and graduation just the average student, I am going to take Ielts in couple of weeks.

Please let me know Applied Accounting course is good for me in keeping my education and work ex. and will i be get selected for this course? and what is the job prospect after this course? and what will be total fees for that?

Thanks in advance for your help guys.

Hey guys plz suggest something..

hi

Mar 24, 2014
Guys i will be in winnipeg at the end of april and will be studying in university of winnipeg.Do you know any asian who wants roomate.Thanks

Saandeep

Mar 17, 2014
Hello Sparky, I have problem with GIC.
I am from Punjab,India
I got my offer letter on 20 march.Then, I apply for GIC on 21st.I hope i will recieve my account no. by 27 March. I want to know Can i use bank reciept as a proof of GIC to process my File in embassy because the last date of submission of visa file for May intake is 31st march..
I am confused because if i apply for Sept. 2014 I have purchase loan & Gap of my Study Is Increasing from 12 to 18 months
What I do????

maanjudge

Feb 12, 2014
Sparky_Dave said:
This forum helped me a lot, now its a payback time ;D ;D
Guys if you need any help regarding red river college, winnipeg or GIC related problems, feel free to ask.
I have obtained 6.0 bands in ielts can i get admission in RRC

Sparky_Dave

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saandeep said:
Hello Sparky, I have problem with GIC.
I am from Punjab,India
I got my offer letter on 20 march.Then, I apply for GIC on 21st.I hope i will recieve my account no. by 27 March. I want to know Can i use bank reciept as a proof of GIC to process my File in embassy because the last date of submission of visa file for May intake is 31st march..
I am confused because if i apply for Sept. 2014 I have purchase loan & Gap of my Study Is Increasing from 12 to 18 months
What I do????
You must need your GIC in your file, do not apply with the receipt.
you will get your account number or the $10,000 GIC certificate by 27 march?
Don't worry they also knew the deadlines, they will finish before that.

Sparky_Dave

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maanjudge said:
I have obtained 6.0 bands in ielts can i get admission in RRC
hello
If its not less than 6 in any of the parts like L R W S but overall its 6 then you can try.
If its not, Ill recommend you to go for the test again.

good luck

ikteza

Oct 7, 2013
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-11
IELTS Request
09-06-10
Med's Request
12-03-13
Med's Done....
27-03-13
Passport Req..
12-09-12
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-13
Hi All,

I had a query regarding the admission in RRC,
I would be applying for MRI n Spectroscopy course for September Intake.

1- I would be landing there are a PR in april,Would they require the actual PR card to give me admission as a local Student.. or do they realy need to c the card ? cz that would be after 45 days n which might delay my application

2- I hv my International Education Credentials Asssessed by CES- University of Toronto, Will they acept it ? or have their own assessment done ?

3- My IELTS has expired, but my over all score was 7.5 . Should I give an IELTS again ? becz i would be going thru a local applicant do i still need to give IELTS ?

4- Regarding Immunization record.. since my profession n feild of study is under healthcare... I dnt have any record of it. Should i et a booster dose b4 i travel n keep that record ? or it wont be necesary ?

Hope someone can help me with thesee

Thanks in Advance

afhhfyyj

Mar 31, 2014
Hello
I am an M.tech from India (no work exp so far) .
1) Is this tech. management program in RRC apt for me?? please suggest.
2) Also since this is a pgd course, is there any other licensed program through which after getting PR I can make count my masters degree and be acknowledged as a professional engineer in canada.

varneek

Apr 11, 2014
hi
i have done b pharmacy from india.
ielts :8
.thought of applying to rrc in QA QC bt they said the seats are waitlisted.. what are the chances of getting admission if i apply now??

are there any other courses in winnipeg which i can opt for related to pharmacy..

thanks

gurpreetk22

Apr 11, 2014
Hello friend ,
I have done B.tech from India in Electrical stream. I want to apply for technology management post graduate program
I scored 6.5 bands in IELTS
reading-6.5
writing-6
listening-7.5
speaking-6

As the requirement the is 6.5 bands in speaking too !!!
can i still apply for the course. I mean will they give me admission on the basis of this score???
thanks in advane.